(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 5:39pm PST 
To: Basenji Bratz
Re: Easter Basket Orders

Hello again, pups!

As you know, now is the time to go online, download form XY7223TL, fill it out in triplicate, mail the original to Easter, Inc., keep a copy for yourself and send one copy to the IRS.

Yes, unfortunately, the IRS has decided to start taxing Easter Baskets. The good news is that they are only taxing chocolate, so us pups that can't have chocolate are very lucky.

Now, the same behavior rules as always apply. Make sure we know everything about yourself and your other pup friends. All behavioral appeals must be submitted in duplicate on form 62W2014 for review by The Committee.

Angel Pups, we have finally gotten the delivery bunny unions to agree to expand their delivery range, so you will be getting baskets, too. However, this means you are also subject to the behavior rules. God might sweep your bad language under the rug, but The Committee knows all! (Yes, we heard the rumors about Banners and Ellie!).

One week to go to Easter. Make sure to specify size, special requests, etc. We are introducing the new Super King Giganto basket for extraordinary good behavior.

Very Truly Yours,

P.E. Deadworry Rabbit
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 3:01pm PST 
I'm going to write my letter. BTW, it's not fair that Banners is always spying on me. I just want to say that up front.

I'll get started on my letter asap!snoopy
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:43pm PST 
red face I needed more advance warning. Given how I've behaved the last two weeks, I'll be filling out Justification for Bad Bahavior (Form 4572) forms until my eyes cross.

Mom just watched Life of Pi and now she's calling me Richard Parker because I am grumpy like the Tiger. shrug

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:57pm PST 
Patan....you know banners is going to be talking wiff Mr. Deadrabbit and telling on all of us!

eek Yeah I stole a q-tip and ran outside, but dad let me. He didn't even chase me! Is that my fault???

Yeah I've been asking for lots of treats lately but dad keeps giving them to me and mom keeps making them! Is that my fault!

Yea...I snarked at Marlowe and wasn't a very friendly guest. But he's tall!! Is that my fault????

Pass me that justification of behavior forms my way. red face
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:57pm PST 
cheercheercheercheercheercheer

OOOOOH i LOVE Easter Briskets!!!!!!!!

I want my done medium rare please!!!!

*starts writing out her good deeds*
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 3:44pm PST 
Where is Spring??? Who can hunt Easter eggs in this weather? It's low 40's here 'n' blowing!!! P.E.D.R. can you make the bunny wait until it's warm???smile
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 10:15pm PST 
Yeah Deadworry Rabbit. I mean maybe since the Phill gopher didn't do his job and Patan and I need more time to be good, couldn't we just postpone Easter until is warms up?

shrug
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 7:31am PST 
Looks like that won't be until MID-APRILshock Talker!!! Brrrrrr!!!
Zuni CGC- SGRC JOR- RATI RATN

born to run

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:19am PST 
I'M SORRY! I KILLED OUR EASTER BUNNY, I don't think I get any baskets for that.....
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:20am PST 
For the record..it was ALL ZUNI...we, MAC, had no part in the demise of the cute, little, long eared, cotton tailed mammal.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2