Show and Tell - March 22

Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 4:43am PST 
My big tell is that MY DAD IS HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9dancingcheerdancingdancingdancingdancingdancingcloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

Right not Keyah and I are helping him unpack. So far all we know he brought back is some kind of stomach bug. eek
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 11:37am PST 
Well my BIG tell is yesterday was mommy's birthday and she wanted me to make sure that I told everyone thank you for all the Birthday wishes from that other site.

Then I want to tell that mommy left us home all ALONE while she and gma went shopping and out to eat.
Lucy

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 11:40am PST 
I have a tell, last night mom saw that I had a nail that had split. She tried to clip it but that was a no go. So this morning she took me to get my nails clipped and when they went to clip that one it split way short and was bleeding everywhere. Mommy felt really bad so she gave some treats when we got home.

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 5:29pm PST 
Patan, Yay for your daddy being home! How did that bug taste? I eat bugs, I but I don't like the way they taste. Mommy says I'd never make it in the wild. I ask her why I would ever want to go on my own in the wild when I could ride in the safari jeep? She concedes I have a point.

Awww poor Lucy! So sorry about your nail. That's a total bummer. But at least you got treats out of it.

Mommy has been having awful heartburn for a few days now, and she's not sure why. But other than that, we have been okay. The big thing is that there is still snow on the ground here. This is not cool.
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 6:03pm PST 
We have snow on the ground here too and more is falling!confused
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Mar 24, '13 2:58pm PST 
mom has been so busy wiff stuff. We're going to have to tell our tell when she gets home.

hail Clea and Daisy we saw you in the Paradise group with Luke or was it Duke? My eyes are bad
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 12:54pm PST 
So this is a family type of tell. Mom found out on Monday when she had her tooth pulled (just like I had some pulled). Her niece is having a baby and apparently didn't know it. She's 30 years old and not really all together. Mom is worried and so is gramma about her. She's not very responsible and has lived a life of an "artist" and not really a good one although she makes jewelry she doesn't really sell a lot of stuff. Anyways, she lives with her Dad and now we all know and mom is really trying to be supportive.

She's just worried about her and hopes that she really steps up and takes care of herself and this new baby. We're not sure about the due date because her niece just barely "found" out herself and she's waiting for her first ultrasound to happen on Thursday.

So it's been stressful for mom at home. Yesterday she and gramma spent the day with her niece getting her some new maternity clothes and really just trying to get along. Her niece is very defensive and can be difficult and immature.

*sigh*
so that's what is happening now.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 2:41pm PST 
oh I forgot to say that I got STEAK last night! It was someone's left overs. Mom and dad were at Nikki Cs and this man was nibbling on this huge steak. The guy and his date left and the bartender pick up the plate and was going to toss the meat out!!! Mom told Dad ask her for the steak for Talker. Dad did and (they know the bartender really well) and she put it in a bag for me!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy Even she couldn't believe how much the guy left. He barely touched it. DAd had talked to him and the guy said he was on a diet. snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy

It was a $32 steak!!!! snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy When they got home, I didn't even mind them not taking me out for a little walk. Mom gave me the whole thing!!!!!
snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Mon Mar 25, '13 3:48pm PST 
A WHOLE STEAK?!?!?!?! dancing

*drool*
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Mar 26, '13 10:16pm PST 
Yup! I think mom meant not to give me the whole thing, and then she said, Oh what the heck!