Spring Fever!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Mon Mar 11, '13 8:10pm PST 
happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance happy dance

I had Mom laughing and laughing this morning while she was trying to get ready for work. I smelled a big ole whiff of spring in the air and just plain felt so good I had to dance and bounce and spin and pounce for no reason, then Taj walked in the room and I did a big "hi! how are you?" wave, then jumped on his head. Basenji Wrestlemania ensued until we were both exhausted. Mom gave us lots of hugs and kisses and called us crazy puppies, even though we are both *technically* senji senior citizens. Oh, and foster BRAT Ivee wandered in to watch, got a big disapproving ridgey, and left, LOL. That girl just does not know how to have fun. At least our angel Queen Ellie used to jump in to cuss us out for being too rowdy before she would leave in disgust. What about the rest of you Bratz? Are you feeling spring fever, too?

Edited by author Mon Mar 11, '13 8:12pm PST

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 7:48am PST 
Tag that sounds like good ol' fun! I wish i could do the same. I have been sniffing the air when i walk and maybe it is that spring in the air.... Or maybe it's just the whiff of some pup in my neighborhood. Glad you're having lots of fun.

i'm loving the new hours cuz mom and I can walk longer in the light. Yesterday we went for a good walk and saw Sarge and his mom and Dad. I don't mind being polite and wait until they stop talking but...spring is in the air and I want to move. So I started whining and mom cut her talk short.

snoopy
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 9:12am PST 
This past weekend was crazy, on Saturday it was really warm (for Nebraska in March) it was like upper 50's and then on Sunday it SNOWED and the wind was blowing like crazy.

Yesterday when mom took Lucy and I out when she got home we ran around the backyard jumping and rolling over each other. We had lots of fun even if it was in the snow.

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Mar 12, '13 7:52pm PST 
and Speaking of Bacon! Mom bought me a new wet food from Evangers. It's grain and gluten free and it's BACON AND BEEF!!!!!!

I know we were speaking of bacon but I've got bacon on my mind!!!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopysnoopy bacon goes with Spring Fever!!!!
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 8:22am PST 
I'll ditto the bacon bit, Talker (no pun intended!laugh out loud)

As for around here, it's still really cold, 'n' won't get up much past 40 degrees, THEN we're 'specting snow on Monday!!! Our tulips are up, but they're shivering!!!shock
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Mar 23, '13 5:32pm PST 
Spring my ass!

There's more snow in our forecast. That groundhog is ground chuck as far as I'm concerned!

It was kind of nice out today, except for the SNOW on the ground and the COLD wind and the drippy, melty stuff all over the sidewalks, so actually, no, it wasn't nice at all outside today!

GRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Wed Mar 27, '13 7:33am PST 
It's cold, blowing, overcast 'n' downright ugly here today!!! Will we ever see COLOR again outside???shrug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Mar 28, '13 10:00pm PST 
It's 75 to 80 degrees out in our area. Anyone care to have spring break out at my house?
dancing
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 11:28am PST 
I would LUV to Talker, but do I have to wear bunny ears, too?shrug
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Mar 30, '13 2:58pm PST 
If you get here before EAster you'll have to wear them, but after we can rip them off!!!

snoopysnoopysnoopy It's warm again today and I've been outside getting a tan.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2