Close X

THE DOGHOUSE'S FUR FAMILY OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH 2013 - THE PENNSYLVANIA POODLE PUPS !!

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
MerryBelle- Noelle Pie- SSW

GEORGIE'S- WIFE..FOREVER MY- COWBOY !!!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 12:57pm PST 
Merry is in the Doghouse waiting for the latest Furs of the Month to arrive. This month it is a family pair!! These two girls are cute and very sweet and love playing dress up! Going to her closet, Merry digs through all of her wardrobe to find just the right outfit to wear and have some fashionista fun! She finds what she is looking for then MERRY sits down awaiting their arrival.

She hears a knock at the door!!

COME IN !!! big grin

Welcome Pennsylvannia Poodle Pups!!! Congratulations girls you are the Doghouse's Fur Family of the Month for March 2013 !! Come sit down and join me JEANNIE AND NORA so I can ask you some questions and find out all about you both!

Tell us about your breed, the miniature poodle? How did your mom become interested in the breed?

Mom always loved poodles. Poodles are known to be smart and good companions. We also do not shed and that is good for our family because Mom and Dad are allergic to shedding dogs.

How did you each come to live in your furever home? Who came first ? What did the other think of the second?

Jeannie came to live with us before Nora. Jeannie liked Nora when we got her, but Nora was kind of a wild puppy and would sometimes pull on Jeannie's ears, but she only did that the first month we had her and then she calmed down.

What part of Pennsylvania do you live in? What is your home and neighborhood like?

We live in the suburbs of Philadelphia. We are in a nice neighborhood and many of the people living here have dogs.

Who are the special people in your lives?

The special people are Mom and Dad and our two brothers.

How did your Mom get interested in Dogster?

Mom read about it and thought it sounded fun so she signed Jeannie up. We didn't have Nora yet at that time, but Nora signed up when we got her.

What is your favorite thing to do on Dogster,/i>

We like the groups. We like to decorate our page.

Do you like to travel? What is the farthest that you have gone.

Yes, we like to travel. Jeannie has gone to Canada, but we didn't have Nora then. Nora has just been on more local trips.

Have you ever met any of your Dogster pals in the fur?

Jeannie met one of her Dogster pals named Jenna in Canada. They really liked each other. Jennas was also a mini. poodle.

How did you each get your name?

Jeannie was named after " I Dream of Jeannie", the TV show. Nora was named Nora because Mom thought it was a cute name.

You both have so many cute outfits for every occasion and sit so pretty like fashion models in your photos. Do you like all the dressing up, posing and picture taking?

Jeannie loves getting dressed up and having her picture taken. Nora does too, but not as much as Jeannie.

How often are you groomed? Do you like it?

We are groomed every 6 weeks. We do like our groomer.

Have you ever gotten a pawdicure with nail polish!

No, we never had a pawdicure with nail polish.

Where does your mom get inspiration for your outfits and where does she shop for you?

Sometimes Mom makes our outfits and sometimes she buys them at PetsMart of Walmart.

If you had a day to do whatever you each wanted..what would that be and why?

We would like to go to the park and take a nice walk when the weather was perfect.

How is the relationship between the two of you?

We get along well.

Are you good watchdogs? How do you get along with people? What about with other dogs?

We are good watchdogs. We like other people and dogs.

What do you think about kittys?

We never met a kitty, everyone seems to have dogs where we live.

You look identical to me! Are you related? What are some of the differences between you?

Actually we are cousins. Jeannie loves to get dressed up and be elegant. Nora is more of a tomboy and will run in the mud, something Jeannie would never do.

Tell us the most endearing quality for each of you?

Jeannie is super sweet and Nora is a funny dog and makes people laugh.

What is a a normal weekday and weekend like in your home. Where does Dogster time fit in?

We get up early and eat our breakfast. Then we take a nap. We play in the afternoon. We take a walk in the evenings. When ever we have time we sign in to Dogster.

Do you like the snow?

Nora loves snow. Jeannie likes it if is isn't deep.

For each, what is your favorite:
a. Food
b. Toy
c. place to sleep at night
d. time of day

a. we both love chicken
b. Nora favorite is a little white polar bear, Jeannie likes a toy that has lots of material ribbons that you can chew on. Jeannie also likes to sit on the couch next to the remote control. She has even changed the channel once in a while.
c. we sleep in our dog beds in Mom and Dad's room
d. our favorite time is dinnertime, we love to eat.

Do you each like to give kisses and cuddle? Or are you more of the independant type?

Both of us like to give kisses and cuddle.

Do you like to go for walks? What about car rides? Where are some places that you like to go?

We walk around the neighborhood or a park. We like to go to PetsMart.

Any parting words or thoughts?

Thanks for the interview!

Thank you both for letting us all learn all about you and being our THE DOGHOUSE'S FUR FAMILY OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH 2013 THE PENNSYLVANIA POODLE PUPS !!! Congratulations once again !!!!

Merry pins ribbons on both JEANNIE and NORA and then poses with them for a PHOTO SHOOT

cheerapplausecheerapplausecheerapplausecheerapplausecheerapplausecheer
Shaki

Sunbeam- Maven

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 2:27pm PST 
Congrats to the PPP's for being BLDID's Fur of the Month!!!
partypartywishespartyparty
✟ANGEL- SUNNY✟

The Little Boy- With a Heart of- Gold

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 2:49pm PST 
applauseapplauseapplauseCONGRATULATIONS, GIRLS!applauseapplauseapplause

I thought you two were sisters! I did not know Jeannie came first and that you were cousins! Did you get Nora when she was a puppy?? thinking

Pennsylvania- Poodle Pups

Jeannie and Nora

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 2:49pm PST 
Thanks Shaki!!wave
✟ANGEL- SUNNY✟

The Little Boy- With a Heart of- Gold

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 2:51pm PST 
We posted at the same time, Girls! big grinbig grin
☯ Romeo- Beau ☯

Bred to SHRED!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 4:33pm PST 
Congratulations, Nora and Jeannie! I am so happy for you! partypartypartypartypartywisheswisheswishes I always thought you were sis-furs, too. I never knew you were cousins. Enjoy your special month in the spotlight. Great interview, I loved getting to know you. hughughughug
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 5:28pm PST 
Congrats girls cheercheercheercheer
♥- George- P.P.Pie- *SHM*

MERRYBELLE'S- HUSBAND!! SHE IS- MINE!!!

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 5:54pm PST 
partypartypartyapplauseapplauseCONGRATULATIONS JEANNIE AND NORA!!!applauseapplausepartypartyparty

It was a lot of fun getting to know more about you!way to gobig hug Very interesting interview and a PAWSOME CHOICE for the Doghouse Fur of the Month for March!!way to goflowersbig hugbig hug

Once again Merry you've outdone yourself!!way to gohug Thank you for all the work you do getting all this together.hughugkissing
Harley- Diva-Girl,CG- C,Therapy D

Fur Diva

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 7:36pm PST 
waveCongrats to you Poodle Pups on your Doghouse honor♥party
Reba

Grrrr's just- wanna have- fun

Barked: Fri Mar 1, '13 8:30pm PST 
WooooHooooooooo! partypartyblue dogcheerapplausehail

congrats Poodle Pups! way to go
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2