Show and Tell Friday (1/4/13)

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 11:12am PST 
I went to the vet on Monday wiff mom and Dad. Big Daddy has white coat syndrom and when he goes to the vet he gets really really nervous. His blood pressure goes up and the vets think he is having a heart attack. So when I was at the vet, he was making me so nervous that I was shaking when they stuck the stick in my butt. Mom had to take my leash away from big daddy cuz he was not being calm.

Anyways, they are checking my thyroid at Dr. Dodds and they took extra blood from me too. The vet lady said I look good but need my teefers cleaned. The lab guy said I was the best basenji he's ever dealt wiff.

wink

On a sad note, I read on The FacePage that our Paku has an eye infection in both his eyes and he's on medication that they hope will clear it up. Poor Paku. Please lets keep him in our thoughts and send him some super pawsitive power of the paw.

hughughughughughughughughughughug
Tag

Esteemed Royal- Advisor and- Guard

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 1:33pm PST 
Major Power of the Paw to Paku!
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 4:38pm PST 
Talkercloud 9 if you need to go on meds for your thyroid, you'll be just like mecloud 9cloud 9cloud 9

We're sending MAJOR POTP for Pakuhughughughughughughughughughughughughug

Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 4:40pm PST 
snoopysnoopy I'm going racing tomorrow....BUT, I heard I'm going to losefrown. I'm going to be SUPER nice and let my bestest basenji buddy Echo win so she can get closer to her next title before she's too old to race anymore.
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Fri Jan 4, '13 5:22pm PST 
Thank you for the major POTP for me. I'm being a gooders boy and letting daddy put my eyedrops in and I'm taking my medicine. Today, I've been laying on the couch, which Momma and Daddy take as a good sign because I've been staying in my crate. And, I didn't run into any furniture today! applause

Momma is well now from her pneumonia. Daddy still has bronchitis, so Momma is trying to get him to go back to the doctor.

Dakini was a bad girl and ate Momma's new bra!naughty

Omari, Nuru, and sukari are just hanging loose.
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 5:38am PST 
POTP for you Paku, glad to hear you're being a good boy. Tee, we both need our teefs cleaned.

Zoomie, at least you'll get to run! RUN RUN RUN!!!!!

I have been an excellent boy showing my daddy lots and lots and lots of love. I had to - daddy was very worried because Mama was in the hospital again wiff a virus. She came home yesterday afternoon, and I went into action.

Mama had a spinal tap, which she told me was not fun at all, especially since she was wide awake for it, and no matter how much local they gave her really really hurt. She's not usually such a wimp, and she usually doesn't talk about how much things hurt, but maybe she's trying to open up a little more. It makes her uncomfortable to admit to being human sometimes. I don't know why she has to admit to being human. I think she's a very nice basenji, myself.

Last night, I slept with her, and I was her "heating pad" against the spinal tap site, which helped it feel a little better. She bled a little from the site too, she found this morning. Ugh.

So, now, she's still in a LOT of pain and taking pain meds that make her woozy. Tipsy dogstering without the fun of getting tipsy.

She is telling me to look on the bright side. At least three days of hospital were a fantastic crash diet that kept her under her points for the week for her diet. BOL.

So, my job is to be a gooders, snuggly boy today. If I have to work, that's the kind of job I like.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 8:52am PST 
hughughughughughughug Denny gives those to your mom. Mom once had that done to her and her darn dr. pricked her spine and she had a horribe horrible headache for weeks and then she was unbalanced. So you make sure your mom stays straight and take care of her. hughughughughughughug

Paku, I hope those drops work and you coming out of your crate is a good sign. Take it easy brother!

silencedsilencedsilencedsilencedsilenced I don't know what to say about Dakini's bra eating thing. I ate mom's pants a few times but never her bra. Ooooh maybe you wanted to set your mom free or something.

Chey.....cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9cloud 9 You and me on thyroid pills!!! how romantic!!!
Savannah aka- Banners!

Banners on the- Run! NOT!

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 8:53am PST 
hughughughughughughughughug
*sprinkles angel dust on all who are sick*

I'm really excited about Zuni throwing the RACE!!!!!! She's such a bad girl ain't she!!!

cheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

I wonder if I can bet on this race and not get in any trouble. thinking

*checks angel's manual for race throwing and betting*
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 11:57am PST 
Banners, if you can do it, let me know, and I'll run a book here on earth to start our World Domination FUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Zuni Breeze- CGC SGRC JOR- RATI

born to run

Barked: Sat Jan 5, '13 3:00pm PST 
Paku...what a good boy letting your Dad put drops in your eyes and taking all your meds.cheer we sure hope the extra super duper POTP we send is helping and you'll get better and better.

Denny...You give your mom some extra special GENTLE hughughughughug from us. She sure is lucky to have you there as a back warmer and I know that it made your dad feel better having you there for support while your mom was in the hospital. Now, tell that virus to go and STAY away!

I raced today and we don't know what is going to happen. Daddy held me back the first race and I FLEW and got ahead of Echo. The second race Daddy held on a little longer and Echo won by a nose...really, just her nose. So, for the third race, we switched jacket numbers shh, don't tell anyone. We're hoping they just go by the numbers and don't realize what we did. You know all us basenjis look alike.... laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3