New Year's Resolutions - Pawrent and Pup

Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 5:07am PST 
It has been a long time since Mama has made any resolutions. I make resolutions all the time, but given I have a doggie brain, I forget pretty quick what they are.

But, here we go!

Usually, Mama resolves to moisturize more because that's one resolution she doesn't feel bad about if she breaks.

But, she's going to try moisturizing again this year.

She's going to learn conversational Italian so that when she and Daddy go to Venice this September, she'll be able to talk to people!

She's going to publish 4 books this year.

She's going to lose 20 pounds this year. (I think being sick right now is definitely helping get a jump start on that)

And now, for me:

I am going to lose 5 lbs this year. It has been a while since I've had a basenji tuck up. Tipping the scales at 35 lbs is a bit much.

I am going to snuggle harder and whine more.

and...

I AM GOING TO ACHIEVE WORLD DOMINATION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What you pups and pawrents going to do?
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 9:03am PST 
Nuru is going to help Denny in his quest of WORLD DOMINATION

Sukari is going to win a Nobel Peace Prize for inventing a new ear cleaning system that will be adopted around the world

Dr Omari is going for a secondary degree in home interiors and deorating

Dakini is going to become even more of the Basenji American Princess than she is currently

And me, I'm just going to be Paku (handsome, whiney, sissy boy).

For Momma
Lose weight as the doctor has ordered
Make more progress on cleaning house
Not to worry so much
Patan

Redefining the- word edible.

Barked: Sun Dec 30, '12 10:55am PST 
Mom is going to eat less, and I want to eat more. So I think this will work out nicely.

Actually, Mom wants to get back in shape. That means more yoga and ballet barre workouts. Also, Mom wants to pick up where she left off with learning Spanish. She plans to keep getting up on stage but be less of a perfectionist about it.

Me? I hope this is the year that I finally catch on of those pesky squirrels.

Keyah resolves to get more belly rubs this year.

Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Mon Dec 31, '12 5:40pm PST 
Our Mom has to eat less and exercise more...and find a hobby. She is also determined to teach Apache how to use an indoor potty she and dad made so they don't have to take him out during the night.

We plan on running more and snarking less. Marlowe is going to try to whine less.
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Tue Jan 1, '13 12:14pm PST 
Mom is REALLY going to work on getting fit and losing weight.
She's going to be a super mom wiff me; more than she is.
She's going to try not to stress out at work and try to work on her mental state more.
She's going to resolve to take her vitamins and take more care of herself.
She wants to be a better wifey to Dad.

Me....... thinking I like whining so I'm going to keep that up.
I resolve to stay healthy for myself and my family.
Oh and I weight 28.4 pounds so that's okay wiff mom. I lost my weight already.
I'm going to let mom try to brush my teeth.
Cleopatra

I am the queen!

Barked: Wed Jan 2, '13 6:31pm PST 
Well mom wants to lose weight and get in shape. She wants to try not to let work stress her out.
As for me I think I want to be nicer to Grandma, I tend to run and jump on her and it leaves marks. I also want to go on more walks which works out well with mom losing weight and getting in shape.
Lucy said that she wants to go on more walks too.