Show and Tell Friday 12/28/12

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Thu Dec 27, '12 10:03pm PST 
This is our last show and tell for the year 2012.

*sigh*

Momma wants to talk.

Well talk about a tough year for so many of us. It's hard for me to even write this. This year was tough for many of us. The losses of our loved pups shatters us. Through difficult times, I know for me and for Angel, turning towards others who understand the love of our pets has been so helpful to us. Its more than just "pets". The word pets doesn't even begin to explain what they mean to us. They are our love; our joy; our laughs and our smiles. They embed themselves in our hearts and know the meaning of "stay" because that is what they indeed do. They Stay. They stay in our hearts; in our smiles and in our tears. They STAY forever loved and they STAY in our memories. Constant and strong.

We go on. Through heartbreak and through tears.

What is so remarkable and I see it all the times is that eventually our hearts do have the ability to open up again to give our love again to another and another and another.

That is the beauty of a human who has a heart. There is always much much more love to give. big hug

So I want to wish you all a wonderful new year. As for me I know mine will be tough but I'm pawsitive it will get better in time.

hug

Talker wants to chat.

I just want to say thank you all Bratz! Stay healthy and live long! Lets continue to be here for each other to love and support and to share our laughs.

Happy New Year!!!!!
Denny- Basenji

I dream of- peanut butter...

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 4:45am PST 
Hi Momma Laura...

We are sending you and Angel and Talker lots of hugs...and "STAY" may be the one command a basenji will obey...

Mom felt like she had a tough year, too, but it had extremes between good and bad. Her wish for her little fambly and for everyone else is to have a BORING 2013 with moderate amounts of contentment. May everything be settled and stable. May your excitement only be good. May the bad be nothing more than annoyances. May your days fall into a healing routine so you can find room to build memories. May you all have good health and your loved ones with you.

And may BRATZ continue to be the wonderful, loving, amazing family that I know I can turn to when I need the love and support of some of the best people in the world.

*Denny butts mama aside on the keyboard*

In other news, we didn't get any of that blizzard. Boston hasn't gotten any snow, which I think is great!

And, I took two big poops this morning.

That's all.

Happy New Year's Bratz!!!
Sheena

Official- Clothing- Customizer!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 7:08am PST 
Just a popin to say Mommy got some really devastating news and is not doing well emotionally.

We LOVED our SSS!!!! And the little key ring made mommy cry in a GOOD way!!!

we will be back soon to catch everyone up, if you can spare send Mommy a prayer or some good vibes k? and thank you pups!!

hug

Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 7:37am PST 
Denny tell your mom that last night we did the burning ritual for banners. We sent her the pizza, the Merricks and the pink blanket.

little angel
Taj

Crown Prince of- Mischief

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 11:16am PST 
Talker, Denny -- your moms said it so well. It was a very, very hard year. Our pack was devastated by the loss of our Ellie, Mom had a big time health scare, and finances remain rocky and uncertain. We grieved for the loss of beautiful Banners and the loss of Mom's best friend's cat, Zipper, who crossed the Bridge at age 21 a month and a half after Ellie. Yet the love and goodness of other people have borne us through, people who Mom has met face-to-face and people who Mom only knows through a computer screen.

Like Mama Laura, Mom has found comfort in others who love their animal family members deeply, and has given comfort to those going through the painful transition of loss. A month after Ellie went to the Bridge, there was a fostering need for a scared older BRAT girl, Ivee, newly sprung from a shelter in the LA area. In her mind, Mom did not want to do it, did not want some other B even suggest the appearance of taking Ellie's place, but her heart compelled her to do it for the sake of Ivee, for the sake of Tag and me, in honor of Ellie, and lastly, to help focus herself. Though Ivee and I do not get along well enough for her to become part of our pack, she has been a godsend in helping us all heal a bit more than we might have otherwise. Ellie is still 100% present in our hearts, but Ivee is reminding us that love continues, life continues, and we must move forward.

Sheena, our pack sends our very best wishes toward whatever your mom is dealing with right now. hug

Mom really likes the idea of the burning ritual. Perhaps she can do one for Ellie along with Auntie Melanie doing one for Zipper in Auntie Melanie's fireplace.

Love and blessings from our pack to all BRATZ! May 2013 be a year of peace and prosperity in all its guises.
Paku

Red Boys ROCK!

Barked: Fri Dec 28, '12 4:34pm PST 
Nothing exciting here. Momma is feeling better, but she still has some breathing problems. Daddy is sick with bronchitis, still. We have been gobbling our treats like crazy. Omari has claimed all the Christmas toys for himself. Dakini doesn't like Fruit Loops (which I love).

2012 was a big year of changes for us, with Mom's disability. But, when it was all said and done, everythig turned out okay. I'm sure the prayers and good wishes of our Bratz friends helped. Now, we are prayong for a good 2013 for all our friends.

The Bratz Online group has shrunk in size, but those of us that remain have formed a strong core group. A group that is there to love and support each other through thick and thin. A group you can truly count on. What a blessing our Bratz friends are.
Cheyenne- Moon

Live, love and- play

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:33am PST 
Mom gets her say here too.

Our year hasn't been AS rough as some of yours...but we grieved the loss of Banners and our hearts broke for Laura and Angel and for all of those that lost your furry ones this year, for that is never, never an easy loss to take. Yes, Laura..they do stay...FOREVER in our hearts and memories.

And yes, our hearts do open again. I also believe that they leave when they do so that another that is meant to be with us can join the family. We lost Shawnee at 6 years of age...but if she hadn't gone then, we wouldn't have had all the wonderful years with Marlowe. Had Dakota not gone when he did we wouldn't have our beautiful boy Apache.

Which brings me to...I HATE FANCONI! Then again, had the test been available a year earlier, I wouldn't have my boy and no disease can ever take away the joy he has brought us. The disease takes an emotional toll on you...but I try to be strong because there isn't much I can do except forge ahead. With every little drinking, eating or peeing change, I wonder what is going on in his body. I wonder how much more the disease will change our lives and I wonder how long I will be blessed with my beautiful boy. I hug him tight each day because I don't know what the future holds....but then again, none of us do. So hold your loved ones...furry and not... tight as you go in to the New Year and tell them that you love them.

We have known each other a long time now and are there for each other through thick and thin. I want to thank you all for always being there..and a special thanks to Laura for getting this group going and keeping it going.

I wish you all a New Year filled with love, laughter and good health.

Denny...SO happy you got TWO poops done and the snow didn't come to Boston! Love the burning ritual!

Jane...you and David BOTH need to get better PRONTO!

Sheena...sending positive and loving thoughts to your mom.
CH Astarte's- Apache River

learning the- ropes

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:35am PST 
My gosh you ladies can gab!

I'm peeing a lot and still loving my roo treats. Life is good...embrace it, go with it and LOVE it!

Happy New Year BRATZ!
Marlowe CGC

Monk the Hunk

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:36am PST 
And don't forget to have a beer...that always makes me feel better!big grin
Zuni CGC- SGRC JOR- RATI RATO

born to run

Barked: Sat Dec 29, '12 8:38am PST 
I hope 2013 is the year that one of those crows falls out of the sky as I'm chasing it around the property!

For the New Year I would like to give you all ittle senji kisses and wags so big my butt wiggles!
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2