Love for Labsss...

BOLT

<3 COMPLETES OUR- FAMILY <3

Barked: Wed Nov 14, '12 8:55pm PST 
I LOVE LABRADORS BECAUSE… I was sitting on a train the other day, and it occurred to me that I spend half of my life singing the praises of Labradors. Nothing wrong with that of course but I don’t think I’ve ever stopped to think exactly why I love them so much. Okay, so we all know Labs are the best dogs ever but I decided it was time to make a list. My top 5 reasons for loving Labradors. I had 25 minutes to kill and nothing to read but my train ticket and I’d already read most of that, waiting on the platform for my

So this is what I came up with….

1. They’re always smiling and this never fails to make me smile. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a grumpy looking Lab. Their people are usually quite nice too.

2. They’re a little bit crazy. In a nice way. My Labrador bonty is unpredictable. I can be on the phone and he’ll walk right up to me, and for no reason whatsoever, lick my face then walk away…..kind of a drive-by licking. Weird but I love it!

3. They love getting wet and muddy and so do I. This is one of my favourite things about Labs. Monty gives me an excuse to splash around in streams and muddy puddles and generally behave like a big kid whenever I please. I couldn’t do that without my Lab. I’d get locked up…probably forever…in a room with no windows.

4. Labradors look great! From their big, kissable noses to their ever-wagging tails, Labradors are a work of art!

5. Labs don’t just wag their tail; they wag their entire body! I love this and I don’t think I’ve ever seen it in another breed of dog. Makes me laugh every time I see it.