PARENTAL INSULTS (AGAIN)

(Page 6 of 23: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:36pm PST 
Shredded wheat? I dunno. You know what too much fiber does for a pup.

Sand always made me do zoomies. shrug
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '12 6:25am PST 
If ma had weet toast an' hunny I liked'a bite'a dat.
Sand always made me wanna dig. I'd git on'a sandbar at da creek an' start diggin' like crazy! Purdy soon I'd hit watter, my hole'd fill up. I'd bark at it an' dig all da faster. Ma'd laff! laugh out loud I liked it when she laffed, den I knowed my goofiness wuz apresheated.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jul 17, '12 7:38am PST 
Oh, JL, you know you are just a ham. Me too. I take a lot of time to "address" my particular fetch-toy before the event begins. I stretch over it (to show it who's boss) and sometimes I roll on it (same thing). Then the toss and retrieval begins. And Soph, we go to the Sand Dunes in Monahans (state park) where there are miles and miles of - you guessed it - sand dunes, and I run my fool head off. My mom and dad stop there just so I can enjoy the sand between my claws. snoopy

JerryLee

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 5:07am PST 
Iz dat da place where yoo gots a pixchur uv yoo an' yur dad trudgin' along in da white sand?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 5:56am PST 
Nah, that was White Sands NM (also a State Park) but it was about 200 degrees that day and I didn't feel much like running. Good recall, JL.
Sophie

Barked: Wed Jul 18, '12 4:32pm PST 
Only good recall I had was remembering every single place I ever found a bone or some baby bunnies. Took mom and dad to those same spots every chance I got. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '12 6:32am PST 
Cuz you're THE DAWG, Soph. Queen of the Hunt, Empress of the Couch, Toast of the Town, yada yada

Now me, I'm Ruler of the Soccer Ball and Terror of the Squirrels (well actually they ignore me til the very last second) confused
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Jul 19, '12 4:05pm PST 
Mad', yur sellin' yurself short. Don't furgit 'bout bein' ma an' pa's hunny bunny dat dey rarely leeve home wiffout...an' wen dey do ya gots a pupsitter. wink Sounds like rulin' da roost ta me!
Sophie

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 3:51am PST 
Agree with JL. Mad, you are the Empress for sure! way to go
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 20, '12 7:36am PST 
Is that the same as a spoiled brat? Seems like I hear that phrase once in a while from my pawrents...thinking
  (Page 6 of 23: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]