PARENTAL INSULTS (AGAIN)

(Page 5 of 23: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 7:00am PST 
Mom turned on some music in the house to overcome the fireworks - dog experts say we respond to classical music best. So she turns it on and it's the 1812 Overture, with cannons yada yada, so ended up on R&B Classics. She doped me with 1/2 doggy valium. I stayed inside and they watched the fireworks outside and came in and I got through it pretty good. Don't like it, find it unnecessary and quite the fire hazard, but it's over! way to go
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Wed Jul 11, '12 3:50pm PST 
Mom says don't stop hanging out in the squirrels group. She misses you guys. hug
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 7:24am PST 
Well when the President of FastDawg has gone to the Bridge, we have to pay a little respect. Ok we're done. Wazzup?

Latest affront: Mom was looking at this on-line home decor site, and there was a ceramic SQUIRREL statue. OMD OMD OMD party party party (code) If she bought it I would seriously have to leave home. Soph, would your mom take me in? thinking

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 8:50am PST 
Ditto whut Mad sed. hug

Wuz it dat fake squirrel dat ya hangs on'a tree trunk? Ma'd nefur gets any squirrel decorayshuns. Dem's personae non gratae since dey ets alla our pears last year. thinking...well, mebbe a squirrel voodoo doll. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 12:08pm PST 
NO, it was one of those fancy antique or vintage (yeah right) pieces they sell to unsuspecting people on that Kings Lane thing. IT WAS SUPPOSED TO BE CUTE AND TO SIT AROUND IN YOUR LIVING ROOM. Speaking of FastDawg, that training manual needs something in it like NO SQUIRREL-LIKE ANYTHING (unless it's a corpse - BOL BOL big laugh )
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Jul 12, '12 3:54pm PST 
Um, could we not mention corpse?

laugh out loudlaugh out loud Just kiddin' laugh out loudlaugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jul 13, '12 9:28am PST 
Now, Soph, if I remember correctly, your favorite sport was bringing home pieces of you-know-what's. Don't tell me you're all goody-goody now! shock

(JerryLee sure isn't. big laugh )
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Jul 14, '12 5:21am PST 
laugh out loud
Nosuree! Me'n Soph' put'a whole new spin on da phrase bringin' home da bacon!
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:14am PST 
~dashes into da big meadow an' runz sum zoomies. Den, chases hiz tail makin' krazy crop curculz in da tall grass...gits dizzy~
Woohoo! Farkin' far out! Dat wuz'a rush! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jul 16, '12 7:47am PST 
You musta ate your Wheaties this morning to be so rambunctious. Maybe my mom will give me a mini shredded wheat biscuit if I'm lucky. wave
  (Page 5 of 23: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]