PARENTAL INSULTS (AGAIN)

(Page 4 of 23: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 5:43am PST 
laugh out loudlaugh out loud So, what's everyone up to this weekend. It's still in the 90's here. Thank dawg for air conditioning. Dad and I would be miserable otherwise. Mom hates it. Now that's weird. silenced
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 5:57am PST 
Purdy much da same thing...out early an' affernoons inside hidin' frum da heat.
Me an' ma tried ta make it wiffout a/c one summer. Can't do it in dis part of da country! laugh out loud Ma likes da a/c now dat she haz contol uv da therm'a'stat. Hur huzbun wud keep it cold az'a meat locker in here!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 6:18am PST 
Soph, why doesn't your mom like AC? She likes to sweat? Yep, I've heard of that condition - keep her away from that VET for sure. shock

JL, like there's an option - when it's 106 in the backyard and 109 in the car when you get in. OMD. When mom was a pup, about 100 years ago, her pawrents' house had swamp coolers! She thought she'd died and gone to heaven whenever she got to be in central AC or refrigerated.

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Jul 1, '12 7:34am PST 
Dad and I like it C.O.L.D. Mom has to wear flannel shirts. Dad is always sayin' "I see you touched the thermostat again". And she hates having the house closed up. I think she suffers from crate phobia myself. She's always wantin' the windows and doors open. No wonder she adores the vet. They are both WEIRD!

Mad, 106 is a tad toasty. I bet an egg would cook on the sidewalk before ya even had a chance to lick it up, huh? Have ya tried it?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jul 2, '12 8:07am PST 
BOL, your dad is the thermostat Nazi. Tell your mom that the wide open spaces are right there out the door! snoopy
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 5:04am PST 
Ma sed da furst thermastat, befur digatul, hada lil' bar thingy dat ya slided back an' furth ta set da tempy. She wuz reddy ta set it an' break it off so's hubby cudn't freeze hur ennymore. Now who'z'a natzee? laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jul 3, '12 6:26am PST 
I thought you were gonna say "break it off and stick it where the sun don't shine." laugh out loud
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 5:49am PST 
laugh out loud...dat'll work!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jul 4, '12 7:16am PST 
Soooo, they've already been doing the dumb fireworks thing this week. I dread tonight. Mom's planning on giving me a doggy valium but my system is so revved up it doesn't work. confused
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jul 6, '12 5:20am PST 
Da 4th. wuz quiet 'round here, just a few in'a distance, no problem-o. BUT last night da son (cross da road) let Boy shoot off sum bottle rockets an' all'a dat wizz bangin' gots H&R in'a pantin', glassey eyed, momma chasin' frenzy. Thank Dawg it dint last long. relieved
How did it go at yur house?
  (Page 4 of 23: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]