PARENTAL INSULTS (AGAIN)

(Page 3 of 23: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Jun 26, '12 7:53am PST 
Lotta dem I'd heared 'bout, others, well, dey just make sense. Dough, moldy foods an' tater peels... whut ijit wud feed der dog dat stuff?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jun 27, '12 6:13am PST 
Guess they are being cautious cuz there ARE idiots out there. (and they reproduce) Mom used to feed the chickens potato peels - wonder if it hurt em? thinking
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 5:33am PST 
Mom used to throw out all scraps to the pigs! Pigs of all things. Who cares about pigs?

Kind of bummed. This torn ligament in my knee thing is not a lot of fun. We're all getting depressed. cry

JerryLee

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 6:37am PST 
Sophie, hugs fur yoo an' yur ma an' pa...hughughug
Rest an' takin' it eezy ain't helpin'? I'm so sad fur ya. frown We both likes runnin' an' huntin', so's I unnerstands.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 7:38am PST 
We LUV you, Soph. And your mom and dad are okay too. We know you will get better cuz you are so dawg-gone strong-willed! big hug
Sophie

Barked: Thu Jun 28, '12 8:00pm PST 
Me? Strong willed? I don't know what yer talkin' 'bout. little angellittle angel

It's HOT here. 102 in the shade. That's darn hot for this little ol' midwest town. Sure am glad Dad put in central air for little ol' me. little angellittle angel

And forgot to say thanks for your support. You guys are the best buds a dawg could have. hi5

Edited by author Thu Jun 28, '12 8:01pm PST

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 6:42am PST 
Ah, red face, thanks Sophie. Hey sometimes I run on only one back leg on purpose. My vet says it's because I think I'm so good why use 4 when 3 will work? And it's not the same back leg I let take a break either!
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 8:02am PST 
thinking...Dat must be kinda like when hoomans hav'a 3 legged race. I wanna see Maddi in'a sack race! laugh out loud
Sophie

Barked: Fri Jun 29, '12 6:42pm PST 
The rat terrier next door who is also a Maddi, will run and throw a skip every few steps. The vet said it's because she has a joint that goes out of whack. Never seems to hurt her, and sure is darn cute.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jun 30, '12 6:42am PST 
My vet said I didn't have the patella thing that is common with terriers - he checked for that. He just thinks I'm weird. But then again he's a VET. laugh out loud
  (Page 3 of 23: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]