Purple Squirrel - or Who Cares?

(Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4  
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 5:44am PST 
Go Zen Mad'...meditatemeditatemeditate
When da squirrel thinks yur at peace an' have becum one wiff it...~evil smile wiff cold black eyes~ git yur WILD on an' grab 'em!!!
Yeah baby! hamster dance
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 7:02am PST 
For some reason, typist is rolling on the floor, tears comin outta her eyes, laughing like one of those hyena things. Something about me and Zen! Whut? I can be meditative - I mean I do take a lotta naps! shrug
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Mar 6, '12 6:16pm PST 
laugh out loud I think ya could do it Mad.

And way to go Harley! He's one smart connivin' pup! applauseapplause

JerryLee

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 6:27am PST 
Ma thinked she figgured out why he missed da squirrel. Dey wuz at da vets yesterday an' H&R gots weighed...Harley tipped da scale at 70 pounds! shock A lil' junk in da trunk? laugh out loud Vet sed since he gets plenty exercise dat weight iz okay. Rain iz now 60 pounds. Dat's gud, shes always been a too skinny minny.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 8:27am PST 
Once in the vet's office there was this little dog with this lady and the dog was fat. She was telling the receptionist she guessed it was because it was the cheese she gave the pup to take his meds in - my dad said, "Well you know there is fat-free cheese." She gave him this look like "who are u?" Me and mom were trying to be invisible. wink

Who's the fastest - Rain or Harley?
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Mar 8, '12 11:18am PST 
Ma's always chatty at da vet's office...she's met'a couple'a snooty ones but mostly humans iz glad ta talk dog or cat.

Rain's da fastest. Harley kin go like greased lightenin' on'a sprint but he ain't gots Rain's stammynah...or mine!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Mar 9, '12 6:38am PST 
So Rain is a quarter dog?
JerryLee

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 5:11am PST 
thinking....no, axchully it'd be Harley's da quarter dog an' Rain's da thoroughbred aka race dog.
♫...she gots legs an' she knows how ta use dem....laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Mar 10, '12 6:54am PST 
Yes I see my typist had it reversed. Can't get good help anymore...confused
  (Page 4 of 4: Viewing entries 31 to 39)  
1  2  3  4