Purple Squirrel - or Who Cares?

(Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4  
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 5:29am PST 
wave Sophie, missed ya grrrl frin'!

Hugs fur yur ma! hug Hope efurry thing gots ironed out.

Ma wuz sweatin' gettin' her license renewed 'cause she's blind in her left eye. She passed da vision okay, guess as long as ya gots one dat works! laugh out loud

Maddi, I'm confuzzled, whut did yur dad put da metal plate on...da doggy door?
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Feb 24, '12 12:00pm PST 
I like that word, JL. Confuzzled. Mom says it describes her to a T. Take today, for instance. she was going to go eat lunch with the grandson. Only she had the time wrong. He had already eaten and was out at recess. And she's been before like 10 times, and lunch is always the same time. She had a face like this red face It's how her mind works now, it seems. Poor mom. I still don't like her petting me, regardless how sorry I feel for her. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 5:59am PST 
Sophie, you got a heart of uh, a squirrel or sumpin. Your mom is blue and you don't like her to pet you? Give her a break. I keep reminding you she's gonna do like that old tv show - you know "One of these days, Sophie, straight to the moon."

The metal was put on the bottom half of the door into the house. She didn't chew the doggie door in the garage - it was her escape. She was frustrated she couldn't come IN the door to the house. She also ate the daughter's new Reeboks - guess she was frustrated at those too. laugh out loud

Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Feb 25, '12 11:32am PST 
Whadda talkin' 'bout Mad. Squirrels don't have a heart. thinking Oh, wait. um. Well. Never mind.

I don't like her pettin' me 'cause her hands stink. Yeah, that's why. It's her smelly hands. It's not that I don't like it. big grin
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Feb 26, '12 10:03am PST 
And they think taking baths all the time helps! Ha!
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 6:48am PST 
Yeah, I used ta pace an' whine when she gots in'a shower, poor ol' dummy. She'd 'vite me ta get in wiff her...shock Finally i gived up da vigil, der's no cure fur whut ails her!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Feb 27, '12 7:31am PST 
My mom likes to take long, hot baths. I usually go in there, put my paws on the ledge of the tub and lick any splashed water away (you know, as a service) BUT then she goes "Wanna come in, Maddi?" At that, I hightail it outta there. Ya have to watch 'em all the time! eek
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 5:20am PST 
Ever gone swimmin'? It's easy as fallin' off'a log! shock...red face...laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 6:29am PST 
Not something I really enjoy doing. party
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Feb 28, '12 7:19am PST 
So, duz dat mean yu've tried it?
  (Page 2 of 4: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  4