TODAY IS NATIONAL SQUIRREL APPRECIATION DAY!

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Jan 21, '12 7:36am PST 
What's the world coming to? It's like when I saw the bumper sticker that said "I BRAKE FOR SQUIRRELS" - OMD! Call your Congressmen and make them repeal the bill that named this day for TREE-RATS! naughtyshockparty (code)
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 6:59am PST 
I totally appreciate squirrels. Especially when they show up in my yard. winkwinklaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 7:08am PST 
Very funny. This is serious. There's not a "Red-Haired Dog Named Sophie Day" is there? Nope, I didn't think so. confused

Willow

Queen of My- Domain

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 9:31am PST 
I agree...we should start a doggie petition!!applause

By the way I'm new to the group...Hi!!
Sophie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 11:43am PST 
Well, just for your information, every day is all about me. No need to celebrate. It's just a fact.

Hi Willow wavewavewave Welcome!!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 12:04pm PST 
Hi Willow wave

I see you are Queen of your Domain, meet Sophie, Queen of the Sofa. big laughbig laugh
Willow

Queen of My- Domain

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 12:30pm PST 
Hi Sophie and Maddi, thanks for the welcome! Hope we can be friends.happy dance
Sophie

Barked: Sun Jan 22, '12 1:35pm PST 
big laughbig laugh Maddi.

We're always up for new friends, Willow. Especially if you love chasin' things. happy dancehappy dance
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '12 6:44am PST 
Warning though - Sophie and JerryLee are experts at the chasing game, although I have a lot of experience chasing, not so much catching. confused
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon Jan 23, '12 8:01am PST 
Willow! wave

thinking...Sumhow I missed dis thread on Saturday...musta been 'cause my typist wuz bidnessed up in da kitchun all day.
I thinks we kin use dis squirrel day to our advantage next year. Bark to 'em dat we calls a truce in der honor. Dey kin hava parade an'a picnic wiffout bein' harassed. We gives 'em a giant paper mache nut on wheels...shh...aka Da Trojan Nut, wiff us inside, ta pull in der parade. Later on at da park, after der all full and drowsy frum eatin' peanuts an' sun flowers seedz...da cleverly conseeled trap door in Da Trojan Nut opens an' we lays waste to 'em! Hows dat sound?
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3