Pawrents Training Manual

(Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 87)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Feb 10, '12 2:28pm PST 
Post some pictures of that look so I can practice. It needs to work on my dad though cuz my mom's a wuss already. big laugh
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 5:24am PST 
First ya gots ta learn how ta droop yur ears. Ya looks too perky an' sassy ta be pittyful!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Feb 11, '12 6:27am PST 
I may have to get plastic surgery then. I can put them back, like when I was having to deal with that silly puppy the other day - makes me look fierce! wink

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 7:37am PST 
thinking...Well, der's always da fake limp routine...walk away frum 'em limpin', pause, look ofur your shoulder at 'em, sigh real loud.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Feb 12, '12 7:40am PST 
With my broken leg history if I did that, first they'd take me to the emergency vet, and then my mom to the emergency room cuz she'd be strokin' out. frown
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 3:34am PST 
How 'bout if you look fierce while you're on the couch, and then refuse to get off? And then, when you're mom says something about how you're acting, just get up, turn around and flop down wit your back to her. I do that when mom tries to snuggle with me. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Feb 13, '12 7:27am PST 
I do the "turn my butt to them" sometimes - they ask each other - What did we do? BOL Sometimes ya just gotta keep 'em guessing! wink
  (Page 9 of 9: Viewing entries 81 to 87)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9