Meg, Biggest TFT in the World

(Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Sep 25, '11 6:43am PST 
I think so they can hang them on a fence somewhere after they are bony.
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Wed Sep 28, '11 7:03am PST 
Not followin' what ya barked...hang da bones on da fence? confused
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Oct 1, '11 6:47am PST 
I've seen ranchers hang coyote carcasses on their fence and also big catfish when they live by rivers, etc. Like they are braggin'

JerryLee

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 5:42am PST 
Oooh, tightwads dat don't wanna pay fur a taxidermist, I gotcha. Or, da human version of dem Shrike birds dat impale bugs an' lizards on thorns an' barb wire.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Oct 2, '11 8:32am PST 
Somebody said it was their "braggin' board."
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:33am PST 
Guess it'd get kinda stinky if dey drove 'round wiff da carcass strapped to da hood of der truck.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 6:22am PST 
It seems like when they hang the coyotes it's to say "You better watch out or you'll be next." I'm kinda thinkin the coyotes are going "How did that crazy coyote get up on that fence, and why?"
JerryLee

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 7:05am PST 
Yeah, I don't think da coyotes wud get da drift...

Ma 'members der used to be a house close by da school dat always had a dead crow hangin' frum da tree in da yard. Never did find out whut dat wuz about...creepy!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Oct 4, '11 5:39pm PST 
Mebbe they just wanted something to "crow about". laugh out loud

There is a house a couple of blocks away that has had a fake skull hanging from a tree limb, over their side walk. AND their house is for sale. Mom was thinkin' that wasn't the most appealing thing to put out if you were tryin' to sell your house. shrug

Haven't been on the computer much. Mom won't let me. She said she is technically burnt out from electronic overload, what ever that means. I think she has short circuited in her head, but ya didn't hear that from me.shh
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Oct 5, '11 6:06am PST 
laugh out loud...good one Soph'!!

Izzit a fake hooman skull? Mebbe dey DON'T want ta sell da house! laugh out loud I dunno 'bout alla dis skull an' crow biznuss, startin' ta sound kinda voodooy ta me.

Wish yur mom wud letcha visit more, we miss ya! Tell her ta downsize her 'lectronic ofurload summers else! laugh out loud Ma sez she unnerstands, sumtimes when she sits down at da puter her brain melts an' she gets da deer in da headlights look.
  (Page 2 of 3: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
1  2  3