Meg, Biggest TFT in the World

(Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Sep 21, '11 7:34am PST 
I discovered accidentally that today is TFT Breed Day on Dogster - featuring bunches of pictures tagged "Toy Fox Terrier." So we had to look at them, in case we needed to admire MINE. And of course, there are tons of mine - good entertainment if I must say so myself. Anyhoo, Megan, Doberman, and Murphy, TFT, share a Dogster page. The other day Mom put a picture of Megan, big dog that she was, on Dogster, and I guess because Meg shares a TFT page, she was tagged TFT. So there are these 3000 pics of us cute but little "foxies" and then there is this awesomely big black dog in the middle of all of us runts. Cracked Mom up - she's picturing someone browsing and then BIG BLACK DOBIE comes up! Whoa! shock
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 5:37am PST 
I totally missed dat! Where did ya find it? I never seed dog breed of da day befur. Wuz it a pixchur of Megan by herself?
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 6:21am PST 
It was on the Dogster Home Page (different than the Community page)and it looks like every day they feature a different breed. Yes it's the picture of Megan standing all by herself.

"That's the biggest danged Toy Fox Terrier I've ever seen."
big laugh

Today featured breed is Wheaten Terriers...

Edited by author Thu Sep 22, '11 6:24am PST

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 7:57am PST 
Sorry I missed yur post yesterday, den i cudda checked it out! frown
I quit goin' to da Dogster home page after da "new Dogster" awhile back. Now just da community page. Yeah, bet Megan caused sum dubble takes! shock...Mutant TFT??? OMD! laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Sep 22, '11 11:01am PST 
Yeah, Meg was born by the toxic swamp in the middle of Dallas...
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 10:01am PST 
big laughbig laugh I think she must of taken some doggie steroids. laugh out loud
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 10:07am PST 
Yeah, that Missing Link stuff is great! I'm doubling up as I bark.
Sophie

Barked: Fri Sep 23, '11 5:56pm PST 
Does that help with grammar? Seems I'm sadly lacking. "Must of"? red face No wonder mom doesn't let me on here much.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 6:37am PST 
Seen a lot worse Sophie. Relax.

Mom was watching a video JL's typist sent on these two Kentucky dudes who had a houseboat on a river and one of them said he caught an 88 lb. catfish and he used a baby bunny for bait! I thought of you! thinking
Sophie

Barked: Sat Sep 24, '11 1:35pm PST 
shock

confused Kind of seems like a waste of a good bunny, doesn't it? Who wants a catfish that weighs 88 pounds! That's bigger then me! shock
  (Page 1 of 3: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3