THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 8 of 34: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 7:41pm PST 
Hello, Droopy and all my Fur-iends! wavewavewavewave

I am sorry to hear about your Mom, Droopy, and hope she feels better soon. I know how hard it is when you want to make the one you love and who cares for you, feel better. I do hope your Mom can find something to work for you with the hip dysplasia, Droopy. I have started Adequan injections myself. I do see a little improvement and have to keep up with them. Initially, you need to build it up in your system, so you could be going 2 to 3 times a week for 3 to 4 weeks for the injections and then they can taper them off. If you have a nice vet like me, they will most likely charge for the injections themselves and not an office visit, except initially, if you only go in for the injections. But this is more for arthritis, not sure if you have arthritis in your hip or not.

I heard we are in for a major heat wave next week on the East coast, where it is going to feel like 100 degrees most of the week with the humidity. So I hope all of you stay nice and cool and keep hydrated.

Stay well, my fur-iends!

Love you all and thank you, Minister Misty, for making this group happen for us.

XOXOXO
Magoo

hughughughughughughugflowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
Abbey A- Wonderful- little Angel

live life to the- fullest-

Barked: Sat Jul 16, '11 3:15pm PST 
We are very lucky here in Sacramento as the weather is cool. It ususally is HOT up in the 90's or 100's. I just got back from vacation in Colorado to enjoy this cool weather. I did some hiking there and for a dog who is older and has a back problem I did very well. I kept up with the younger dogs, and did better than some.
Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Jul 18, '11 7:33am PST 
hi everypupwavewave hope everyone had a good weekendsnoopysnoopy
mommie is homes from work today & tomorrowsnoopyhappy dancehappy dancehappy dance i loves when mommie is homes wif mecloud 9way to go my mommie gonna call da vet & talk to him bouts my hip.. her wants get an x-ray done & see whats going on..her reads all dat info on dat site you sends me, magoo.. way to go mommie say thank you so much, dats a very good site to finds things out abouts boxer like meway to go her reads bouts dat hip dysplasia & mommie say i has all da symptoms.. but her not gonna gets too worried till her see hat vet say.. shrug right mom, not worry...shrug my mommie worry, her not kiddin me.. i tell her worried.. her cry other night her had help me up da floorcry but i still wants play.. so dats good thingdog walkdog walk hi5
its gonna b super hot here too next few days.. in da 90's & only in 70's at night.. dats very hot fur us..relievedrelievedrelieved i hopes everypup is stayin inside & keep cool.. way to dangerous be outside in this heat..
mommie feel bads fur some pups dat lives by us..them never gets inside..never.. mommie call animal control many times & them say da pups has shelter so nothing them can doesshrug mommie say, bullnaughtynaughty
its hot in da shade & her just knows these people don't care bouts dem pups.. but mommie hands is tied..her does everything her can.. her worry if her try & do more, them might try & hurt me, dats kind of people them are.. so.. mommie just prays fur them pups.. anyway, i sorry i ramble so much.. i barks back later.. has a great day & stay cool & safe... loves you new friends, droopyhug

Barked: Tue Jul 19, '11 1:18pm PST 
I hope you found out what was causing you pain. I have some of the same symptoms, but it is due to lumbar stenosis. I take rimdyl and it seems to work just fine, and I know about the side effects but it makes me feel so much better we just use it. I hope your weather gets better and it is not so hot
It is to bad your neighbors are not better dog owners. It is sad when people do not treat their dogs well.
Have a good day

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 1:48pm PST 
hi everybody!!! wavewave hows all da pups today?? i am hopin wellway to go
mommie gets me to see da vet tomorrow.. i go fur x-rays on my hips & a lump dat mommie finds on my side dat her not likes.. shrug i lets you knows soon as i finds out anything.. we had very loud thunderstorm today wif lightning..i not likes at all.. eekeek i hide in da bathroom.. i not likes thunder..it gets really dark & it was so loud
it was cooler, but now it real hot again..relievedrelieved i hopes you other pups dat has this heat is stayin cool.. i barks back later, o.k. has a good afternoon & stay cool & safe!!! loves droopyhughug

Barked: Mon Jul 25, '11 3:36pm PST 
Good luck at the vet. I do not like Thunder either, but fortunately we do not get many thunder storms here. We are lucky as it has not been that hot here. Actually pretty Mild, as we usually have a lot of temps above 100 which I hate. I want momma to move to somewhere cooler, maybe one day we will.

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 5:24am PST 
good morning everypupwavewave hows all of you today?? i'm hopin well!!!
today is da day i go gets my x-rays... shrug i feel fine, not know why i has to does this.. although now..mommie say her been noticing sumthing i've been doing lately... when i standing, like at my water bowl, i keep movin my back leg..like its going to give out on me.. her say i never does dat before.. so her say, droopy, you going to vet, whether you want to or noteek i can't believe her would say such a thing to me
wink anyway, sure hopes you pups are doing well today... i will check back in later.. be safe & stay cool... love all of you, my new friends!!! droopyhughugkissingkissingflowersflowers
Liddy Angel

Believe in- yourself

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 4:43pm PST 
hello everyfur,I am new here. I was 12 in Feb and went blind and quite deaf around the same time - I have both PRA and cataracts so the dogtor can't help my sight. I haven't got the house mapped out as well as I hoped, the pawrents don't move things around, but somehow I still keep banging into the same stuff - dad says it's because I am trying to go too fast BOL. anyhow I am doing ok otherwise. anyone wanta be pals, send me a request smile wavewavewave
Rocky Angel

Blind dogs see- with their- hearts

Barked: Tue Jul 26, '11 4:50pm PST 
hi everybuddy, I just joined. I am blind from cataracts and my retinas are not good enough for surgery; I live with Liddy Pearl but I haven't gone deaf like her and I seem to get around the house better without banging into stuff, so maybe still having my hearing has something to do with that (?). mom always said she would be willing to adopt a blind dog, but we were both sighted when we were adopted and it was quite a shock to her when we both went blind.

We are both nervous on the stairs - mom has to carry Liddy both up and down stairs, but I will go up by myself. We live with two other pups who are 8 and 9 and in good health, maybe we won't tell them about this list and just keep it fur ourselves BOL. I would love some more pals laugh out loudlaugh out loudwavewave
Liddy Angel

Believe in- yourself

Barked: Wed Jul 27, '11 7:41am PST 
good morning every fur wavewavewave
  (Page 8 of 34: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]