THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 7 of 34: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
Brewster (An- Angel Now)

Walk Big & Tall

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 1:42pm PST 
wave From this ole gezzer. I feel for you Nikki about the squirrel and not getting to it. I used to do that in my younger days, but never caught one. But my young furs goes chasing them like crazy! BOL!big laugh
Kimmy can sure run fast for her old age! BOL!laugh out loud
Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 6:16pm PST 
And here they say terriers are supposed to be the ratters. I tried to kill a rabbit outside once. I thought I was protecting the household. Mommy was very upset that I tried to do that. No idea why. Humans.....

shrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrugshrug
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Sun Jul 10, '11 4:51pm PST 
I've killed a few mice before. shhshhshhthinkingthinkingshrugshrugsilencedsilenced

Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Mon Jul 11, '11 8:59am PST 
wave Hi Sugar! kissing

I got me three baby bunnehs on three different occasions this spring and Mom was NOT impressed with any of them! eek

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 9:08am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh

Sugar and Buddy, you may think you are giving your Mamas some nice treats for themselves, but they worry about your safety when you kill these things. I cannot say I am entirely innocent myself, though. shhshhshhshhshhshhshhshhshh
Pea-Nutty- 1998-2012

Forever In Our- Hearts

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 1:35pm PST 
I brought some refreshing dessert for you all! wave
Three

My sister is- sweet!

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 2:20pm PST 
Thank you Pea Nutty, what a nice treat! Yummy!shockbig grin

Barked: Tue Jul 12, '11 3:57pm PST 
Wow, thank you so much, Pea-Nutty! On a hot day like today, that was so refreshing! way to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
Buddy "Sweet- Angel"

Please- Opt to- Adopt

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 9:43am PST 
hamster dance hamster dance Do I see pupcicles! hamster dance hamster dance

Thanks Peanutty! hi5
Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Fri Jul 15, '11 6:47pm PST 
hi new pals!!!wavewavewave hey magoo, thank you fur da info on the hip dylasia(i know not spelled right)shrug but u knows what i meansway to go mommie is gonna reads it now... her has not been feelin well & now her feels better.. so dat why i not been round..i knows i just meets all you but i missed being here.. i really enjoy being wif you pupshi5 hopes you all had a nice day & hopes you all sleep well..cloud 9cloud 9 please staY INSIDE & COOL CAUSE THERE IS A BIG MASSIVE & DANGEROUS heatwave going through..i knows.. mommie just worries cause her loves all my pals so much..goodnight pups.. sleep well & sweet dreams, you beautiful pups..

Edited by author Fri Jul 15, '11 6:57pm PST

(Page 7 of 34: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]