THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 6 of 34: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Droopy,- Forever in- my heart

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 7:42am PST 
hi everypup!!!wavewave just wanted to introduce me... i'm droopy, sumtimes my pals call me droopster. mommie say i am "da droopster" but mommie is old too & don't always makes sense...Shhh, don't tell her i say dat. thanx fur da invite...applauseapplause mommie say perfect place fur me to hangs out cause i am an old farteekeek does you believes dat her say datnaughtylaugh out loud nah...my mommie loves me, her likes to tease melaugh out loud
i am boxer/mix & almost 8 yrs. old. mommie sure has a few questions to ask...but fur now i just wanted to say hello to all youflowersflowersflowers
i looks forward to meeting all you & being palshi5big hugbig hughi5
hopes you all has a happy & SAFE holiday!!!!partypartypartypartypartyparty
i stops by laterway to go really nice to b here & thanx again fur havin mehug
see ya later!!! da droopster hi5

Edited by author Mon Jul 4, '11 7:45am PST

Dolly

I'm a lover not- a fighter

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 10:15am PST 
Hi Droopy wave

Happy 4th of July everyonecheer

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 1:27pm PST 
hi dollywave nice to meets youflowers i hopes everypup havin a good day..
i will stops by later, o.k. looks forward meetin you all & being pals
enjoy your day & has fun..b safe!!! loves droopybig hug

Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Mon Jul 4, '11 6:29pm PST 
Hi, Droopy! Welcome to our group of Seasoned fur pals. You are still a young one and you tell your Mama that Magoo say so! way to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go

It sure is nice to have you here with us! Make yourself right at home and if we can help you in any way, please let us know.

welcomewelcomewelcomewelcome

Magoo

My beautiful- angel

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '11 8:43am PST 
hi palswave thanx magooway to go i tells my mommie you say i is still a young one & her say o.k. droopy, i stop callin you an old fart...way to go
now mommie just calls me a farteeklaugh out loudlaugh out loud
hows all you todayhug goods i hopesbig hug
mommie has question...seems i has this "lump" on my side.. its outside, on my skin.. its kinda white.. my vet say nothin to worry bouts, dat it just like a mole or wart.. mommie insist it get bigger..
does u thinks her should worry.. (her worry alot bouts every little thing) i've also been havin bad times wif my hip/leg lately.. few years back i hurt my back leg/pulled muscle & bruised it..now, when i play too much or jump out da car, i limp & has hard time walkin.. really not limp, just walk funny & like stiff.. could i has arthritis in my hip?? does anypup knows signs of hip dylexia in boxer breeds??
i told you, mommie is a worry mommie.. sorry ask so many questions already...hope you not minds.. thanx fur helpin.. loves droopy
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '11 1:13pm PST 
Hi wave and welcome Droopy! Why, you're just a spring chicken still, not an old fart. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud My family and I sent you a pup pal request! wink

Barked: Tue Jul 5, '11 1:49pm PST 
Hi, Droopy! I am glad I got your Mama to stop calling you an old fart. laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

I have some of the white bumps you have, too. I was always told they are some kind of wart. Just have your Mama watch it carefully and if she thinks it is getting bigger, tell her to bring it to the vet's attention again.

As far as the hip dysplasia, I just posted an article I found. The best thing would be to have your vet take an x-ray to see how it looks. I found the article on a site that may be of interest to you.

Boxer Site

I hope this helps.

hughughughughughughug
Magoo
Pea-Nutty- 1998-2012

Forever In Our- Hearts

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '11 1:41pm PST 
cheer Happy Thirsty Thursday! wave

Barked: Thu Jul 7, '11 2:35pm PST 
Hi, Pea-Nutty! I love that pic! It is so humid out today, that is definitely what we need!

hi5hi5hi5
Nikki My- Sweet Angel

My eyes say it- all

Barked: Fri Jul 8, '11 8:08am PST 
Happy Fri all . I am so not happy with mommy she moved the yard pest feeder (aka squirrel or Chubby as we call him). I love chasing him up a tree and then standing there daring him to come down. One day I will catch him or one of his posse and bring it in the house for mommy. Last time I caught a Rabbit mommy totally freaked out on me and refused to let me bring it in the house. Geesh it was just a rabbit.

As for the bumps I have bumps on my eye and was told they is just styes. to just keep an eye on them.
  (Page 6 of 34: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]