THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 3 of 34: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Three

My sister is- sweet!

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '11 8:43am PST 
Oh Magoo! I can understand that, one time I wanted to go through the window to get to a cool dog outside. He was handsome, he was really big and muscular.laugh out loud But then Mom took me by the collar and spoke some understanding to me.shrug

I'm usually really good gal. Happy weekend my furiends!wave
Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Sat Jun 25, '11 10:01am PST 
I used to be a bit of a rebel in my younger days. I would chase the deer out of the yard, too, from inside. BOL These days, it is really all about the food, sleeping, and watching my Mom's every move.

Three, I can understand why you wanted to go check out that handsome dude. We may be canines, but we still need to see what is out there. Tell your Mom if it happens again, you were just protecting the territory for her. She does not have to know the specifics or anything.

hi5hi5hi5hi5
Three

My sister is- sweet!

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '11 5:06pm PST 
Magoo, I think my Mom even thought he was a looker.red face

I seen deer once, maybe twice, where we moved from, they would be laying down by the fence and my sisfur and I would try to scare them, then they got up and walked away. They aren't afraid of doggies that much.smile

It's a hot day today, not been outside alot, but will get to later.

Happy Sunday!cheer

Barked: Sun Jun 26, '11 7:11pm PST 
Wow, Three, and you let that hottie pass you by? You should have made Mom go after him. dog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walk

Deer do not seem to be afraid of us anymore. Probably because humans tend to feed them. I used to love chasing them out, though, but more would come back.

I am sorry it is so hot there, Three. We have had a really rainy summer in NJ so far.
flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowers
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Mon Jun 27, '11 3:16pm PST 
Hello fellow senior pups! wave I am Sugar, and I am 14 years young. Besides losing most of my hearing and having cataracts (not to mention those pesky fatty lumps here and there)... I am doing pretty well for my golden age. I still run around like a puppy at times, although I also sleep more these days. I was rescued 13 years ago from the shelter - I ♥ my family! cloud 9
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 4:25am PST 
big hugbig hugbig hugsugar
so happy to see your snoutwelcome

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 7:00am PST 
So happy to have you here, Sweet Sugar! You still look and act like a young pup to me. We should all look so good and be so lively!

flowersflowersflowersflowersflowersflowershughughughughugwelcomewelcomewelcome
Amazing- Grace

Live 2 Lounge

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 1:44pm PST 
Making it to 13 would be grand!...warts and all!big grin
Three

My sister is- sweet!

Barked: Tue Jun 28, '11 10:17pm PST 
welcome Hi Suger! It's good to have you here. Just finishing twisting the streamers to decorate the room. Red ones blue ones and uh think those are white ones.laugh out loud

I did my reading for the night earlier, so I will have to say 'Good night all.*wave
Sugar- 1997-2012

R.I.P. Beautiful- Angel

Barked: Wed Jun 29, '11 1:58pm PST 
Thanks for the warm welcome, all! wave My 13-year-old fur brother, Peanutty, is also a member of the group. I believe he posted a page back. wink
  (Page 3 of 34: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]