THE WOOF DEN - Chat and relax with the ole' pals or just say HELLO or Hi!!

(Page 2 of 34: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Red

I love Daddy

Barked: Tue Jun 21, '11 8:04pm PST 
Bubblebath, one time I stuck my head in and popped a bubble in my eyes and oh goodness, my eyes swelled up almost shut for a few hours.

No more bubble baths for my Mom.eek
Angel TJ

Mum's Bubbi.

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 12:11am PST 
wave
Hi all.

Oh, I luv being bathed but my bestest is being blow-dried ... so cool!
Me and my fursisters are lucky 'cause we have a great vet. Mum thinks I'm so clever, 'cause when she takes me to see him she says, 'go weigh yourself TJ' and I get on the scale all by myself.happy dance
MISS DIXIE- MONROE

GIGGLERS WILL- RULE THE WORLD!

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 4:58am PST 
good morning evrybuddy! lovevthis lil group...i not old yet, but momma says with all the abuse i had when i was young,i am aging faster than normal...hmmmmmph! i think its just misery loves company...just coz she gots gray hair hair....sheeeeesh....

anyhoooooo...about that vet discussion? so true...some vets are like human drs...O WELL...YA GETTIN OLD,YA GOTT EXPECT ACHES AND PAINS...grrrrrrr...momma hates to hear that for herself and for us pups too.....she told one vet that she expected to be a partner with him in her pets veterinary care....he looked at her like the rock she cralled outta ...yikes....that was the end of him!relieved

momma been in the grooming and dog care bizness for over 35 years and she very much wants a discussion of our conditions not O WELL THEY GETTING OLD! way to goway to go

Cokenee (My Little Man)

Nicknames: Papa- Coke or Mr.- Studly

Barked: Wed Jun 22, '11 6:29pm PST 
shockshockshock Dixie......Is that you??
PEEK A BOO

I AM THE BOSS - THE SHERIFF

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 6:58am PST 
HI Cockenee! how are you ? Glad to meet you here on this special old geek group laugh out loudlaugh out loud it is tallied for us happy dancehappy dance
(retired)min- ister misty

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 10:54am PST 
we is gray,old and very smart ya know..way to go
we oldies have been there,done that and are still kicking around,only slowerbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
Three

My sister is- sweet!

Barked: Thu Jun 23, '11 10:17pm PST 
Wonderful to see you all here. I have been so busy. New house and all, but thought I'd come in to say hello tonight.cheer What a great looking crowd!applause

I have a huge yard now and I keep hitting the sliding glass door, I forget it's there.big laugh Mom says she will put a poster or something on there so I don't hurt myself. Have you ever done that? HAHAHA Well, *clears throat* it is great to see you all here, and even some familiar faces.

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 1:51am PST 
big laughbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laughlol three.
but i do understand.
those glass doors are so mean ya know.
i have the pawblem that me wals to tree's sometimesshrug
i see something and me will look back while walking and than ....
SMASH,there's a treelaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Magoo- (Forever- Cherished)

Forever Loved- and Cherished

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 6:51am PST 
That's a lot of knocked heads into glass! Ouch!!! The only thing I used to do, when I would sit in my window and keep watch over my yard, if I saw a big black bear, I would go crazy and nearly jump through the window to try and get to it. dog walkdog walkdog walkdog walkdog walk

be calm, dont- worry!

Barked: Fri Jun 24, '11 7:24am PST 
o my dawg magoo....
a black beareek
i wouldn't even try thatshrugbig laughbig laughbig laughbig laugh
  (Page 2 of 34: Viewing entries 11 to 20)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]