Are you afraid of storms?

(Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 10:30am PST 
We have been having alot of terrible storms here lately. Tell us how you feel about them.

I can truly say I'll be so glad when all this storming and flooding is over. It scares me to death. We don't have a basement to go to. The thunder makes me shake. I'm always looking for a place to hide where it is quiet.
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 10:31am PST 
I hope and pray that everyone is ok with all the recent storms thats been happening here lately. All the destruction is so sad. My heart goes out to everyone who is affected by the storms.
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed May 25, '11 6:12pm PST 
Lily is sure scared of storms. I won't go out if its rainin, but only cuz I don't like gettin wet. I don't mind the noise and stuff. But we never get big storms like some people have been gettin. I think that all our friends are safe, but so many people have lost everything they had. It is very sad.

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri May 27, '11 10:59am PST 
I will sure be glad when this terrible strom season is over. We have really been blasted. Yesterday they sighted 3 tornados just about a mile apart from us. Thank goodness they never touched the ground. Our shelter has had the roofing totally blown off. Trees have knocked down two of the fenced play areas. So now all the poor dogs have to stay in and can only be walked or take turns goin out in the other play areas. It makes mom really sad to know so many animals and people have been lost and totally lost everything.
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 4:13pm PST 
I am not too afraid of them! I am afraid of everything else though. It was scary when Dad made us go in the basement one evening- there was someone blasting to take cover so we did! I feel bad for all the people getting tornados out there
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Fri Jun 3, '11 7:44pm PST 
I sure hope all this storming and flooding is about over with. I believe I've had enough of it. Come on Summerdancing
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Jun 6, '11 1:46pm PST 
My momma has a friend who lost two family members in Tuskaloosa and then we were so worried cuz some of our dog friends live in the path of the Joplin tornado. Some of you might be some of them. We were so worried, but luckily everyone was okay during those storms. Very sad
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 5:57am PST 
Them were some terrible storms. Whenever it starts blowing outside I'm ready to hide. We always have bad storms here. We were really blessed we didn't have any touchdowns we had some tornados but thankfully they stay aloft. Just alot of blowing and raining. That lightning scares me to death I always run to mom she takes me into the bedroom and turns on a fan and covers me up. That always makes me feel better. I will go to sleep as long and she stays there with me.cloud 9
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Tue Jun 7, '11 1:42pm PST 
I am not afraid of storms but I dont like to get wet...We had to take shelter couple of weeks ago and we all were very hyper and yapping....just dont like to be in small place....shock
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jun 9, '11 6:33am PST 
Our mom always puts our harnesses on us and leashes us to her whenever the sirens goes off. Then she makes us all sit in the hallway cause we don't have a basement. She is going to have our only shade tree cut down cause the storms are about to rip it out of the ground and she is afraid of it hitting our house. That would be a nighmare if that happeded cause it would demolish out house its soo big.
  (Page 1 of 10: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10