Texas - Lost Pointer with Addison's disease - Texas

Rikee (2002 - 2013)

Rikee - I'm a lover

Barked: Sun May 22, '11 4:20pm PST 
This is serious

I belong to a Addison dog group as Rikee has Addison's disease. This disease when controlled by meds is treatable. Without meds it's fatal to the dog. This dog has been lost in the Texas area. It is imperative she be found as without her meds she is in a life threatening situation. Here is the owners post from the Addison group and her information:

Hey guys -- our front door came open and none of us realized it -- Stella and Remy got out but we found Stella off of Pool and Twelve Oaks in Grapevine. Remy is still out there and has urgent medical needs -- she has Addison's Disease and must be medicated!! Please please please post this anywhere that you can think of -- we really have to find her. Remy is mostly white with a black patch on her right eye. She is wearing a pink collar, with multiple tags, and is chipped.

If you're in the area -- we live near Grapevine Hwy (26) and Pool.

Beth Morgan
817.296.6958 (Brian's cell)
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 6:48am PST 
My typist sent this to our friend in Hurst (not far from Grapevine).
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:04am PST 
Not bein' frum Texas, I'm lost on da geography...Ma's brother lives in Austin, iz it close to dat city?
Prayers an' power of da paw fur da pup ta be found!

Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:06am PST 
Austin and Grapevine aren't close. Grapevine is between Dallas and Ft. Worth - by DFW Airport.
Rikee (2002 - 2013)

Rikee - I'm a lover

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 7:37am PST 
Good news...she was found. They used other dogs to help track her and found her. She was a little shaky, soaked from the storms they had and had some cuts that needed attention from running through brush but otherwise she should fully recover.snoopy Hopefully she will stick close to home.
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 8:14am PST 
Thank Dog!!! hug
Trackin' dogs! Dat's da ticket! Perfect! hail
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon May 23, '11 12:26pm PST 
applauseapplause

Hooray for dawgs! They stick up for their own!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue May 24, '11 3:21am PST 
Gosh, that was a scary story and mom said she's glad she just checked in now to read it, after the pup was found! hug Glad the story ended well!