Getting the Meows out

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 8:42am PST 
I am Chef Rooster. I have been thinking about this for awhile now. I am so heartbroken to see so many furs who have these amazing pages and diaries but so little friends. Maybe they are new or just shy or do not get here often. I wish only to extend a paw in friendship to them. So here we are. This group is open so get those meows out and lets see if we can get making friends. This is not an advice group nor support group for any reason but finding and making friends. I hope you all will join me and Purr It forward!
Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Barked: Sun Apr 17, '11 3:22pm PST 
I love it! Thanks Chef!
Rex

KIng Rex

Barked: Wed Apr 20, '11 10:37pm PST 
Hello Monida and Chef, I agree this is such a great idea.

Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '11 3:33am PST 
It's a great idea Chef Rooster. May I extend my paw?big grin
Chef Rooster-

Let's Get- Cooking!

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '11 6:12am PST 
Extend it and know you are in the right place and will have all of us as your clowder!
Purrs
Chefhug
Sammy

The Red Rocker

Barked: Fri Apr 22, '11 6:02am PST 
Great idea for a group Chef! We always love making new furiends and this is a great way to extend our paws in furiendship way to go
Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Barked: Tue Apr 26, '11 6:45pm PST 
I have an idea!thinking If we get the meow out to our new friends, we could have a party for them and they can be honorary Purr It Forward furs like sometime during the month. Kind of like a birthday party and give them cake and ice creams.big grin

What anyfur else think?
Monida

I look so- innocent when- I'm sleeping.

Barked: Sun May 1, '11 12:12am PST 
I like that idea! I'm all for parties! cheer
River

nom noms?

Barked: Mon May 2, '11 12:26am PST 
This group just makes me want to HAPPY RIVER DANCE the night away! I'm so happy there are so many kitties who want to make friends! I tried so hard with my quiz game to make sure that kitties met one another, I want to do another one sometime in the future. I want all kitties to be friends with all kitties! hehehe! The friendships of Catster are the very best! Thanks so much for starting this group!
Tabby Little

In love- with- Missy!

Barked: Tue May 10, '11 2:36pm PST 
happy dance I think we all just love our friends and can't wait to have more.

My family can use patience right now cause we going to be moving across town. I won't get to do a whole lot during the move, but I can be here for my furiends as much as I can be.

thinking I wonder about the new place.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2