Page Links: 1  2  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sat Apr 9, '11 9:48pm PST 
So, what are you having to eat today?
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Sat Apr 16, '11 8:22pm PST 
Something i don't perticulary like dry kibble Eagle pack mixed with kangaroo meat ,i eat the meat and leave the kibble hehe.
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Tue Apr 19, '11 1:26pm PST 
Lulu, where do you get kangaroo meat at? Today we got a cornish hen and tuna.

Lulu

Barked: Thu Apr 21, '11 5:16am PST 
Howard mummy gets me kangaroo meat from coles or woolworths supermarket it is Natures gift kangaroo,rice and vegetables in a can i am fussy but i love this .
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sat Apr 23, '11 6:34pm PST 
Thank you so much, Lulu! I'll check it out. Today we got turkey necks.
Lulu

Barked: Mon Apr 25, '11 5:21am PST 
Today i had cooked mince mixed with me kibble yum.
Jinjo- *Stumpy of- the Wild*

Guess what I ate- today? {and it- was good

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 5:31pm PST 
My human cooks for me, cause I'm always hungry, and I also get grumpy when I'm hungry. I also got some kibble, Acana is the main bag right now, and today's "sample" was Diamond naturals (my human likes to pick up those little sample bags all the time, we think they make the perfect training treats!). I also got an egg with dinner! it was a small one cause I'm supposed to be on a diet still, but it was nice dark orange, must have been laid by the one named Teeny, YUM-ME! I also snuck some roast beef today *shhh* don't tell my owner, she doesn't like it when her mother feeds us snacks!
UKC Ch- Endless- Waltz de- Nanrox

<(-How do you- Dew?-)>

Barked: Thu May 5, '11 5:37pm PST 
Boring kibbles for breakfast, ugh. My person put it in a ball toy, didn't make it taste better, then as my person took me out that old man snuck behind the gate to my toy and ate half of it! What the nerve he has, I don't like it, but that doesn't automatically make it his. Then for dinner, well it smelled funny, I knew it was beef on top but I knew I could smell some of that yucky cooked stuff my person makes the boys eat (why they love it, I'll never know, but that last recipe was total ick!). And then to top it off, she forgot to break my egg yoke! I wont touch it unless it is open, naa-uh! *sigh* I so hope I get a big bed time cookie tonight!

And did I hear Kangaroo? ...I don't know what that is like but it sounds better than what I'm given, I want that!
Sally

I'm addicted to- dock diving!

Barked: Fri Jun 17, '11 5:41pm PST 
Natural Balance Synergy formula. Plus, a can of salmon each week. That's it. Keeps me healthy and happy!
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Fri Sep 2, '11 7:30pm PST 
Chicken backs, sardines, eggs and Orijen kibble.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2