PARENTAL ABUSE

(Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sat Mar 26, '11 6:47am PST 
If your parents bring a Droid into the house, please know it's the Devil's work!

Yesterday I was going about my own business, hmmm I was having a nice nap I think, and suddenly I hear RIGHT IN OUR OWN HOUSE a coyote howling, shortly thereafter a jackrabbit screams, a mouse squeals, well you get the idea.

Immediately I'm in full-attack mode, ridge up, tail puffy, and Dog, I barked and smelled at stuff so hard to find these critters for a long time. Went all over the house - no coyote, no mouse, nuttin but this little black box that seems to be where the animal voices are coming from. And I notice my mom and dad are LAUGHING! shock

THEY TRICKED ME - AGAIN (SEE FAKE SQUIRREL AND ME PICTURE IN THIS GROUP'S PICTURE SECTION.)

Just remember, a Droid (and I think there might be others) and something called an "app" turn humans into cruel tricksters! I'm not having anything to do with them for at least noon...
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 5:23am PST 
Oooooohhhhhh. That is wrong. Soooo wrong. We need to find retaliation. I think start by waking up every 2 hours during the night, barking like crazy and running around like there is someone in house. Do this for a few nights and then see who laughs!

My mom and dad always do stuff like that. Not with a droid. They are too technically challenged. But dad will ring the doorbell before he comes in, which gets me all fired up, or he'll say "hello? Come in", which also gets me fired up.

They think they're so funny when they act stupid.

naughty
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 6:34am PST 
I mean I'm already psychologically traumatized because I never catch anything. red face And for the ones that are supposed to be my support system to be so cruel. cry

JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 10:16am PST 
hug
I'm glad we're sharin' dis...I sees a definate flaw in da human psyche. I gots one dat snickers an' LOL's inappropriately too.
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 10:59am PST 
And we think WE"RE the ones who need counseling? Let's think about that.......
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Sun Mar 27, '11 12:32pm PST 
Oh, thanks, guys, for letting me get this off my chest. Ever since, I've been having this trouble getting my - gulp - tail to wag. cry
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 8:25am PST 
Mad', try ta shake it off...we gots ta look on da bright side...what if we had pawrents dat made videos an' put 'em on youtube fur da whole world ta snicker at?!?! shock
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 9:10am PST 
Good advice. Thanx, JL. What I'm planning is to sabotage that Droid. I'm thinking "in the toilet" - wonder if I can carry it in my mouth???
JerryLee

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:34pm PST 
Good plan Mad'! way to go If it'z too heavy try nudgin' it out da door an' pee on it. Or...do yur pawrents hafta back outta da driveway? If so, nudge it unner a rear tire!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Mon Mar 28, '11 12:57pm PST 
I like the tire idea - there are 8 of them in the garage. The red truck should work just fine. thinking
  (Page 1 of 4: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4