WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 7 of 389: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 2:31am PST 
3/20

Today is the first day of spring !
It's finally here! The first day of spring! Birds are chirping, leaves are green and the smell of flowers fills the air. Unless you live in one of the states where, really, it still looks and feels like winter. Sorry!

It is also National Story Telling day .. so if you have a good story to tell please do on this beautiful first day of spring !

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 2:34am PST 
Heres my story .. At the Kamp we lost one of our pals that come .. lil Miss Molly .. well my mommy was talking to her mommy on Friday and her mommy was saying how lonely she is .. My mom said " will you get another baby" and she said .. "oh i'm afraid it may be to soon." My mommy said there is a really cute maltese on Petfinder.. she said send me the link ... long story .. but Mollys mommy is going to see "Beyonce" today ! We may have a newbie at the kamp soon ! We will let you know !

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sun Mar 20, '11 5:13pm PST 
Beyonce came home today !!!! Can you pawlieve it !!!! Wes gonna have a new kid at the kamp .. And. I helped her find her new home !!!! Her new name is Bubbles !!!!! We can't wait to meet her!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 2:44am PST 
3/21

today is National French Bread Day and single Pawrent day ..Whether a mom or a dad, your single pawrent rules. Why not give them a break? They deserve it. Then you can treat them to a baguette with some cheese big grinbig grin
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 7:18am PST 
National single pawrent daythinkingthinkingthinkingthinking

I think that means I smother mom with kisses during the day and when dad gets home I will ignore mom and smother dad with kisses big grinbig grinbig grin
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 9:29am PST 
Good idea Abby! I will stick with mom until she goes to work and then I will become dad's best buddy!way to go
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 9:55am PST 
hmmm i gotta poder this one.....pawhaps ill play with mom first then dad after didnner....
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Mon Mar 21, '11 11:21am PST 
We were at the store but before we read this! Oh well... No French Bread here today... BUT.....

Kudos to all the awesome single pawrents of our Dogster Pals!!!

And

Vive les baguettes de France!!!!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 2:18am PST 
3/22
Today is

National GOOF OFF DAY and WORLD WATER DAY ...can you imagine the world with out water ..A world without water is no world at all! Beaches with no waves to enjoy. Hot summer days with no way to cool off. Thirsty plants, animals and people. And how would we bathe? Today we give thanks to water and educate ourselves on the dangers of water shortage, and the reality of people living without enough to go around. Look at Japans disaster .. oh my gosh .. just terrible and yet the people are so orderly .

Now be sure to GOOF OFF TODAY while mom and dad are off working to support you !laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Tue Mar 22, '11 3:37am PST 
I will goof off AND drink water today! Mom can go to work!
  (Page 7 of 389: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  [Last 10 entry]