WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 6 of 389: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
Charlie

Mommy's Angel

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 3:49am PST 
Sacrifice Day!

Does Abbie claiming my birthday count towards sacrificing one of my toys?

Edited by author Fri Mar 18, '11 3:49am PST

Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 3:50am PST 
Does Toto destroying most of my toys count for sacrificing? thinking
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 5:19am PST 
but i like all my toys...cry

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 7:07am PST 
Mommy just took some of my toys I didn't play with to the shelter, so I think that qualifies as sacrificing my toys.
Molly Saran

Molly - the princess

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 7:11am PST 
sacrifice a toy eek mommy has wanted to clean up all the toys and get a bag together and bring it to the spca so they have something to play with way to go
Maximus - Cuddlebug

mr.cuddlebug

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 7:12am PST 
i think she should send them all Molly does not let me play with them anyway big laughbig laughbig laugh
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Fri Mar 18, '11 1:04pm PST 
Sacrifice day! Oh no! What can I sacrifice? Maybe I can sacrifice my bath this week?
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 2:43am PST 
3/19 What is today .. Now this is a silly one

its National Corn Dog Day
Corn dogs first started appearing in the 1920s and grew in popularity in the 1940's. While the origin of the recipe is indefinite, we like to think the corn dog was birthed from an accident when a clumsy fry cook spilled a dozen hot dogs into a bowl of cornmeal batter, and then, in a panic trying to clean it up, wound up knocking the battered dogs into the deep fryer. Makes for a good story, don't you think?

Well.. Have a corn dog if you like them .. we say YUK ! they aren't our favorite
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 4:31am PST 
We do not have any corn dogs but I would gladly accept a hot dog if mom would make me one! As a matter of fact, she does not even have to cook it, just cut it up and I would be very happy!
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Sat Mar 19, '11 6:04am PST 
Never had a corn dog and don't like hot dogs. Maybe I can get mom to make me a burger today!big grin
  (Page 6 of 389: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]