WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 4 of 389: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 2:57am PST 
3/15 ..

TODAY IS EVERYTHING YOU THINK IS WRONG DAY ( HOW CAN THAT BE WE ARE ALWAYS RIGHT !!!) .. AND NATIONAL HELENE PEARS DAY !!

Who is this Helene and how did she inspire such a tasty dessert? For the answer we'll have to ask famed chef Auguste Escoffier who created the dish in' oh'1870. Well, never mind. We don't have to know the story to enjoy this treat of pears, vanilla syrup, vanilla ice cream and warm chocolate sauce.

ENJOY !
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 3:39am PST 
Don't forget Beware The Ides of March!

Ides (the 15th day in March, May, July, and October; the 13th in the other months. It probably refers to the full moon.

The soothsayer warned Julius Caesar and he should not have gone to The Roman Senate that day! He was right.
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 5:49am PST 
Yes, Julius Cesar should have listened!

"Et tu, Brute?"

Maximus - Cuddlebug

mr.cuddlebug

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 6:04am PST 
I always think i'm hungry & Mommy always tells me i'm wrong big laugh
Jazzi- Danz'r,- CGC,Therapy- D

FUR-DANZ'R

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 2:11pm PST 
big laughmiea two!!!big laugh

BABYGIRL

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 2:25pm PST 
HELENE PEARS FOR EVERYONE
HELENE PEARS
Tidbit

Angel Sent

Barked: Tue Mar 15, '11 7:29pm PST 
Dem pears wook yummy, Buttercup! cloud 9

BABYGIRL

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 2:08am PST 
3/15
TODAY IS FREEDOM OF INFORMATION DAY ... AND OF COURSE EVERYTHING YOU DO IS RIGHT DAY !!laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Just because you find videos of cats playing piano offensive doesn't mean they don't have a right to be on the web. Freedom of information refers to freedom of expression when it comes to the Internet and information technology. This mostly comes into play with regard to censorship of the Internet. We celebrate freedom of information on the birthday of James Madison, the principal author of the US Constitution, which outlines our freedom of expression... and of course everything you do today will be RIGHT !!!

enjoy the day !laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud
Charlie

Mommy's Angel

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 4:08am PST 
I just realized my birthday is celebrated on the Ides of March eek
THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Wed Mar 16, '11 2:33pm PST 
HEE HEE buttercup, freedom of information!! only if the MEN IN BLACK LET YOU bol!! heee heee, but it is great to live in countries where you can say what you think without reprisal, in most cases, I would hate to live in places like mainland China where everything is vetted on the net, saying that I used to use an american site and opened it one day and it had the FBI warning it had been closed due to investigation BOL!!
  (Page 4 of 389: Viewing entries 31 to 40)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  [Last 10 entry]