WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 358 of 389: Viewing entries 3571 to 3580)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  [Last 10 entry]  
Max

Mr. Moo

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 5:35am PST 
I did go to work with mom on June 21st. I had lots of fun. I was the only dog--just the way I like it. wink
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 4:46pm PST 
sorry we are late .. we have had company all week-end
June 23rd

It's National Pink Day, a day where everything should be basking in pink splendor!

It's especially a day for the ladies, as pink is a girl's favorite color. Guys, you can participate in National Pink Day, too. Just get in touch with your feminine side, and display a dash of pink. Note: the girls will love you for it!

It's easy to enjoy and to participate in National Pink Day. Bring your pink elephant out of hiding. Wear pink, and show off everything you have that's pink, from clothing and shoes to other possessions. Be creative. Use food coloring to make pink meals. Pink frosting on a cake or cookies will be a big hit today.
Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 6:42pm PST 
I love pink!

Max you are lucky that you got to go to work with your mom! way to go

Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Sun Jun 23, '13 8:34pm PST 
My baby neice wore pink today... But she always wears pink somewhere, BOL!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 3:50am PST 
June 24, 2013 is
International Fairy Day
It’s International Fairy Day! Today is a day for fairy believers young and old to celebrate the stories, magic, and history of the Fair Folk. For centuries, fairies have been an important part of Celtic culture. In all of the ancient legends, these mythological creatures are described as intelligent, mischievous, and magical. They have the ability to fly and cast spells, and they live in “Tír na nÓg,” the land of eternal youth. Mortals don’t often see fairies because of the division between the two worlds, but sightings can occur at twilight or during Beltane, Mid-Summer’s Eve, or All Hallow’s Eve.

In his 1904 play Peter Pan, J.M. Barrie wrote that when the first baby laughed, the laugh broke into a thousand pieces, and that was the beginning of fairies. International Fairy Day is the perfect opportunity to relive your childhood fantasies and celebrate the joy and magic of the fairy world. Read a classic fairy tale, build a fairy house, or take a stroll through the woods. You never know when you might stumble across something magical!
Charlie

Mommy's Angel

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 4:24am PST 
Mommy wore pink and she she did not even know it was pink day.

Happy Fairy Day partypartypartypartyparty

Edited by author Mon Jun 24, '13 4:25am PST

Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 7:02am PST 
Happy Fairy Day rainbowrainbowrainbow
Raja

Take me with- you!

Barked: Mon Jun 24, '13 2:01pm PST 
I love the idea of Fairy Day! We should never forget that magic can happen at any time.

BABYGIRL

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 4:23am PST 
June 25

National Catfish day
National Catfish Day is a national observance of the United States celebrating "the value of farm-raised catfish." The day was designated as June 25, 1987, by President Ronald Reagan, who issued the Presidential Proclamation after the U.S. Congress called for the day to be established in House Joint Resolution 178.
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Tue Jun 25, '13 6:44am PST 
We don't get catfish up here, is it good shrugshrug
  (Page 358 of 389: Viewing entries 3571 to 3580)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  353  354  355  356  357  358  359  360  361  362  363  [Last 10 entry]