WHAT IS TODAY ???

(Page 3 of 389: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 2:37am PST 
3/14

TODAY IS LEARN ABOUT BUTTERFLY DAY AND NATIONAL POTATO CHIP DAY ... SO GOGGLE BUTTERFLIES..... AND ENJOY YOUR FAVORITE BAG OF POTATO CHIPS ! laugh out loudlaugh out loudlaugh out loud

WE LOVE THE SALT AND VINEGAR CHIP ! DOES ANY PUP HAVE ANY INFO ON BUTTERFLIES??

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 5:03am PST 
Did you know Monarch butterflies are considered the king of butterflies.. hence the name monarchs
Harley

Have Chewey,- Will Tavel

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 6:03am PST 
oooooh Buttercup we LOVE the salt and vinegar as well.....

Did you know Butterflies can't fly if their body temperature is less than 86 degrees.

Bailey NWD

Bailey- Blinkerson- Eskiwowow Raiman

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 6:20am PST 
I-Rish I had some potato chips! big grin

Did you know that butterflies mainly fly during the day?
THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 6:21am PST 
The largest butterfly in the world is the female Ornithoptera alexandrae (Papilionidae) or Queen Alexandra’s Birdwing. It’s wingspan can be as much as 280 mm. It lives in the rain forests of Papua New Guinea and is classified as Endangered in the Red Data Book of Threatened Swallowtail Butterflies of the World.

largest butterfly in the world

WE LOVE CHEESE AND ONION FLAVOURED CRISPS!!!!!! MMMMMM
Maximus - Cuddlebug

mr.cuddlebug

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 6:42am PST 
OOOOOH i love chips cloud 9 you should see the puppy dog eyes i can give for chipslaugh out loud

i prefer pringles if i can get them , bbq, sourcream and bacon are my favorite flavors dancing
THE KIWIBITS

Kipper, Winston,- and Tidbit

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 7:52am PST 
We fink butterflies are bootiful! cheer Butterflies wike landing on Kipper! shock

Our Mummy wikes chocolate covered potato chips! cloud 9 Dey are thick potato chips covered in chocolate. Mummy wikes the combination of salty, thick potato chip wif chocolate! wink

Mummy used to also wike Funyons until she found out they have MSG in dem! confused
Abby - Forever- Loved

Forever loved- (January- 2001-August- 2012)

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 8:20am PST 
Oh, I like butterflies. They are very tasty!big grin What, I'm not supposed to eat them? shrugshrug

Did you know: People who study or collect butterflies are called lepidopterists because butterflies are of the insect order Lepidoptera.

My health conscious pawrents make their own chips by baking either tortillas or pita pockets in the oven. Tasty in mom's homemade salsa!

BABYGIRL

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 4:27pm PST 
WOW !! GREAT INFO ON BUTTERFLIES !!! way to goway to goway to go
THE BOYZZZ

HAKUNAMATATA!!!

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 4:47pm PST 
Maximus we LOVE PRINGLES over here they are great crisps!!! our fav is cream cheese and chives oh Mummy dies over dem!!!!!! (gettin a package ready fur Maximus),,,,,hamster dancehamster dance
  (Page 3 of 389: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]