Sandy (aka- Thumper)

Stunned that- Dogster is going- away

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 6:47am PST 
Oh Chuppy...so sorry about your bird...was he old or did he get sick...cry
Thunder

Thun Thun

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 4:15pm PST 
Chuppy sorry about your bird.frown

Noel I have two kitties. Maggie would be impossible to get good shots. But Diva might cooperate. Mom would have to think about it.

I was wondering what the contestants favorite challenge was and what their least favorite was.
Chuppy

Our Golden- Miracle with- Paws

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 5:08pm PST 
thanks everyfur, he got sick from the cold weather frownhughug

Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 9:21pm PST 
cry Sorry about your birdie, Chuppy.

Mommy found DDPC2 more challenging than DDPC1. It did seem like those with better cameras had an advantage. I remember last time we had some winners who were using cell phones! laugh out loudlaugh out loud So maybe the emphasis was more on content or composition that time, and more on technical aspects this time. Both are important, and mommy has learned a lot. way to go

The judges worked furry hard and did a pawsome job! The challenges were imaginative and clearly explained, we thought. And a lot of extra tutoring was offered fur anyfur who wanted it.

If there is a DDPC3, it would be good to have a firm time frame, and probably shorter! big grin
Winnie Mae

Just let me jump- it!

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 5:55am PST 
I loved DDP big grin

It would be really, really fun if there were a few challenges involving cats/other pets. My kitten is sooo much more photogenic than Winnie big laugh
MiSHA

craze stinky- brat :)

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 6:20am PST 
we do not have any other animals then me n Kapp, wait we have mice but parents dont want them in our house...they eat stuff.
mom says she did not like the which state were u from, n thankfully she said they were on vacation then n we could use the week off. mom just moved in usa n she can not really get into that patriotic stuff...red face

mom says she has pretty good knowledge of photography,but we do not have good camera,no dslr, so it would be hard competing with that-that's about Sandys idea for next contest
Talker

Talk of the- Town!

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 9:04am PST 
Hershey I hear you about the timeframe. We started this competition in November and here we are at the end of February. I guess it depends on how many pups sign up. We had a lot of pups signing up and the only way to make it shorter would be to really have some major cuts right in the beginning.

As a judge and just speaking for myself, that was a hard thing for me to do; especially when pups are learning and getting an idea of what the competition is all about. I loved seeing the progression of every pup's journey in this competition.

I guess in order to keep the competition shorter -- let's say two months -- then we would have had to eliminate a lot of pups quickly.

I'm sure Noel will take every pup's comments into consideration. I know I had a good time being involved with the competition every week. Thank you every pup and their peeps for sticking with it. I wished the finals would have worked out and all of the finalist would have participated.
Darby

I love to- FRAP

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 11:48am PST 
Sorry about your bird, Chuppy! hug

I just wanted to thank all the judges for taking time to help us all learn a little more about taking photos. For me, i always took pictures using the automatic setting on the camera. These challenges let me play around with the different settings and now i'm more inclined to use those. I still have alot to learn but i've always enjoyed taking pictures, just wasn't knowledgeable about the more technical aspects of it.
Champ

Golden Fur,- Golden Heart

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 12:05pm PST 
I agree about the firm timeframe and being a bit shorter as well. But you guys did a great job. way to go
Noel

Genuine Muttador

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 3:04pm PST 
Thanks for all the feedback. I will take everyones requests into consideration when planning the next contest. big grin
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4