Valentine's Page Contest

(Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sat Feb 12, '11 9:20pm PST 
Congratulations to Brea and Belle our Valentine Sweethearts. You both tied with votes both had adorable pages.
Honorable Mention goes out to everyone who participated we all have such wonderful pages we loved them all.
Thanks to all who participated. I wish everyone a very happy Valentines Day!!kissingkissingkissing
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 6:59am PST 
WTG Brea!!!!! our winner and Belle with second place beautiful pages girls...
WTG Belle!!!!!

kissingkissingkissing
Our runners up are
Pepsi
Piloux
Piglet
Luke
Buster
Brandy
Sophie
WTG pups everyone had such wonderful pages thank you for sharing with us.way to go
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 1:54pm PST 
I have to give big congratulations to the winners of this highly-esteemed contest. WTG Brea and Belle. And thank you all for honorable mention. I forgot that my page was filled to the brim with love. Cheto had the page designed for me so long ago and I loved it so I kept it and I forgot it was so lovey-dovey. Thank you all for lookin at it. Congrats to the winners again though!!!! Excellent jobs

And thanks piglet for organizin things.

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 2:43pm PST 
Well I thik all of the pages were beautiful..... All of them were winners..!

Congratulations Belle!

applauseapplauseapplause

Edited by author Mon Feb 14, '11 2:44pm PST

Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 10:35am PST 
did everyone have a nice Valentine's Day? Lily and I did. We got a couple of extra treats. Not cuz of the holiday or anything, just cuz we bugged mom more than usual.
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 1:11pm PST 
Hi Piloux wave we got some extra treats for Valentines Day but just because dad got mad at mom for not getting any of us anything.naughty
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 3:52pm PST 
Uh oh. Dad got us a sausage mcmuffin this mornin and we got to share it. Lily gets more than me cuz she's bigger, but man those things are good. It was a day late, but it counts doesn't it?
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 11:11am PST 
THAT SOUNDS PRETTY GOOD TO ME PILOUX. MOM MADE US SOME YUMMY CHICKEN AND RICE AND THEN GOT US A GREAT BIG MUNCHIE STICK.big grin
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Mar 1, '11 1:51pm PST 
Luke, you look pretty festive in that costume. I wish my mom would think of me once and a while and turn me into a leprecan. And I know I spelled that wrong. I don't know how to spell --- I am just a little dog, you know.
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Sat Mar 12, '11 4:56pm PST 
Is everyone wearing their green? It will be St. Patty's Day before.....snoopysnoopysnoopyI sure dont want to get pinched by not having green on...laugh out loudlaugh out loud
  (Page 3 of 4: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4