Dayzee's Daily Update Diary

(Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 79)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
♥ Doo- ♥

Its all about- me!!

Barked: Fri Mar 4, '11 5:55am PST 
OMG! Why didn't they tell your mom what all the surgery entailed! That's awful to have had to go through all of that. We're so sorry. hug
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '11 6:25am PST 
My mommy lost her right leg below the knee in 1987. She wears an artificial leg.
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Sat Mar 5, '11 12:59pm PST 
Hi everypup! Hope you are feeling well, Dayzee. And we hope the limping isn't anything serious! Our vet told mommy she needed to remove my dewclaw, so she had it done, but wished she hadn't! I have to wear the cone of shame for weeks! I was very unhappy about it! (Mommy doesn't go to that vet anymore, either!)

BTW, we got our quilt from Miss Dayzee and it is bee-u-ti-ful! WOW! Such a work of art. It is too pretty to use so mommy is going to hang it on the wall!

Belly rubs,
Rubio

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Sun Mar 6, '11 5:30am PST 
Good morning Dayzee hug Happy to hear the liming is all gone hug Have you gone back to the vet yet for a check up or do you have a date coming up? such improvement you are making hug
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Tue Mar 8, '11 2:24pm PST 
How are you today, Miss Dayzee? I sure hope you are feeling better! I pray for you every day! (And we LOVE our quilt!)
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Wed Mar 9, '11 10:53am PST 
Oh Abbie, I'm sorry to hear that. What's a little toe compared to a leg.
I'm doing ok today. But it has been raining all night and damp. But we are happy it's rain and not snow.
I am truely blessed by you all. I will try to stop in here more often. Please forgive me for not being here all the time just so much going on trying to get sewing catght up.
I don't know how to ever thank everyone. There is just no words to say and Thank you just doesn't seem enough. But thank you.
hug hug hug kissing
♥- TEDDY- ♥

Live-La- ugh-Luv

Barked: Fri Mar 11, '11 2:29pm PST 
Hi Dayzee hope your getting better,still keeping you in my thought and prayers,take care sweety,we havent left,we just dont get as much as we like to,hugwave
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Mon Mar 14, '11 4:17pm PST 
wave Hi Teddy, yes the group seems a little quiet these days.
I am doing much better. Thank you.
Mom is still sewing but even the blankets aren't selling now. Mom will be staring on your order soon.
We did just sell two more blankets though. Mom needs to get them mailed out tomorrow.
Hang in there sweetie, we'll get to you soon.
♥- TEDDY- ♥

Live-La- ugh-Luv

Barked: Tue Apr 12, '11 2:19pm PST 
Thats great Dayzee il be looking forward to snuggling up in it,let me know when you want me to pay,i can pay now for both orders if you want way to gohope your doing ok i havent been on for a while wavehug
  (Page 8 of 8: Viewing entries 71 to 79)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8