1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Fri Feb 18, '11 4:32am PST 
hug
BUTTERCUP *- Moms Angel- Girl *

BABYGIRL

Barked: Sat Feb 19, '11 2:33am PST 
DAYZEE.. ARE YOU ALL BETTER NOW AND BACK TO NORMAL WITHNO RESTRICTIONS ?? HOW ARE YOU FEELING ?
♥- Dayzee- ♥

Barked: Sun Feb 20, '11 4:47pm PST 
Hi Buttercup, I will try to see the vet this week.
I am having trouble turning my head. Mom says I look like her now. When we try to turn our heads we have to turn our body a little in that direction. Mom wants to find out if I need to have my neck worked on to maybe lossen it up or if I need more inflamation pills.
We will let you all know.
Thank you for asking.

Abby CGC

Big and- Beautiful

Barked: Mon Feb 21, '11 3:56pm PST 
Thinking of you Dayzee and praying for you all the time hug sorry we have been absent but I just got a new little brother, so my computer time is extremely short. You are in our prayers to continue to get well, we have not forgotten you sweetie hug sending all our love
✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Thu Feb 24, '11 4:34pm PST 
Dayzee I am still here too. Mommy has been over at her sister's house dogsitting. hughughughug Praying for both of you always.hughughughug
Molly Morris

Little Dudley- Girl

Barked: Fri Feb 25, '11 9:02pm PST 
Dayzee we have been thinking of you and sad that you are not feeling very good....please please stay confined until you are all better. You have to have your rest to heal....I know how hard that is, I had to be confined after hip surgery and it was hard but it made me all better!
We are pawyering for you!way to gohamster dance
♥- Dayzee- ♥

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 9:46am PST 
Sorry for me not being here also but mom has been sewing again. Two blankets and a bed pad thing. And then on to more quilts.
Thank you all for your love and support.
I started limping bad Saturday and by last night mom had to give me my last pain pills. I slept like a baby human. BOL
No limping today.
hug hug kissing
Abbie

Counter surfers- get more snacks.

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 2:51pm PST 
Glad you are not limping today Dayzee. hug
Molly Morris

Little Dudley- Girl

Barked: Mon Feb 28, '11 6:09pm PST 
Dayzee what is the limping from? Was this there before or something new? We are very worried about you and if your mom cant take you to the vet give them a call and get your pain pills refilled....you still need them.
Sending hugs and pawyers your way!
Woof Woof, Molly
♥- Dayzee- ♥

Barked: Thu Mar 3, '11 1:35pm PST 
When I was a puppy the vet removed my little outside toe because it was deformed. The vet said it could get torn off one day while I was running so they removed it. Mom really didn't want to have it done but...didn't want problems down the road. Well, mom just thought they are just taking her toe no big deal. HA, right. She wasn't told and she didn't think to ask about it but in order to take the toe off the bone running all the way from her toe to her ankle had to be removed. OMGoodness! Mom cried and cried. So it may be from that. Maybe some artherits...we don't know. I got my pain pills yesterday and no limping today. big grin happy dance

Edited by author Thu Mar 3, '11 1:38pm PST

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8