Dayzee's Daily Update Diary

(Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Hershey

When you're- chocolate, life- is sweet!

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 10:03pm PST 
hug hugs and pawrayers fur you, Dayzee, and your mommy hug

It sounds like Cyrus definitely needs a play or exercise outlet to wear him out, so he won't be so 'bunctious around you!
Anna (Lady- Anna Belle)

When life gives- U lemons-make- lemonaid

Barked: Sun Feb 6, '11 9:10pm PST 
I'm praying that no post today means that Nancy & Dayzee are just restin today. Wish I lived closer, Bella would LOVE to have Cyrus be a houseguest for a couple weeks. She is just a rambunctious pup and could probablly wear him out! I pray that Dayzee ate and drank a little something & kept it down today. Last thing she needs is dehydration or troubles from not eating or drinking. I'm hopeful that God will hear everyones prayers and tomorrows post will be better news!shrugshrugpuppy
Rubio

Fat Bat Boy

Barked: Thu Feb 10, '11 8:21am PST 
How are you doing, Miss Dayzee? We think about you everyday and pray for your full recovery! Would love an update! How is Moomy? I hope she is doing better, too!

Love and hugs,
Rubio

hughug

♥- Dayzee- ♥

I got THE- power!! Jesus.

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 9:24am PST 
Hello every fur. Sorry for being gone so much but we had so much going on. Plus with mom sewing up a storm it's hard to get her away from the sewing machine.
I am doing just great. *Dayzee looks around* better be careful. Every time I say that WHAM! something happens again. laugh out loud
We love you all.
hug kissing hug kissing
Josie, NPC

I listen....when- me feels like it- BOL

Barked: Fri Feb 11, '11 5:55pm PST 
big grinhugkissing
♥- Dayzee- ♥

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 9:02am PST 
hug
HarleyDavids- on THD, CGC

Loved to be- loved

Barked: Sun Feb 13, '11 3:02pm PST 
Smoochies and Hugs from me to you Miss Dayzeekissinghug
✝ Angel- Tosha ✝

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 10:21am PST 
We love you mommy Dayzee and Cyrus. Happy Valentines Day.hughughughugkissingkissingkissing
♥- Dayzee- ♥

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 10:09am PST 
Well we love you all to. I'm always late, sorry sweetie.
Not much to report today. I have a little limp but I had that before my neck injury. Mom says we are alot a like. bol we walk slow and hurt most days. big grin
Back to sewing.
hug kissing
♥Soph- ie Claire- CGC

I love to be- loved.

Barked: Thu Feb 17, '11 5:23am PST 
So happy that you are doing well Miss Dayzee! Smoochies kissing and hugshug to you and your mommabig grin
  (Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8