Favorite dog breed?

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 9:47pm PST 
What's your favorite dog breed and why? Let us know here!
Lulu

I might be small- but i have big- idea's

Barked: Mon Jan 10, '11 5:23am PST 
Apart from the shih tzu ivé always wanted a tibbetan terrier why cause they are very affectionate and i love their look and they are just different.
Daphne

Being a princess- is great

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 11:57am PST 
My fav breed is the Chihuahua ofcourse with chinese cresteds comeing in a close second.

Snow White

HI. don't you- want me. Me so- cute.

Barked: Tue Jan 11, '11 12:27pm PST 
a japanese spitz of course, border collie next.wavewink
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 9:33am PST 
I can't just pick one favorite dog breed. I love all dog breeds! My favorite dog breeds are the misunderstood breeds of dogs, the breeds that get bad raps.

These are my favorite breeds of dogs -

American Pit Bull Terrier
American Staffordshire Terrier
American Staffordshire Bull Terrier
Bull Terrier
Boxer
Presa Canario
Mastiff
Chow Chow
Rottweiler
Doberman Pinscher
Alaskan Malamute and Siberian Husky (I love any type of Husky)
German Shepherd
Dalmatian
Great Dane

My list is huge, I'll stop here before I take up a whole page or 2. Pit Bulls and Pit Bull type breeds are my favorite breeds in the World.
Scrappy

Scrappy Dog

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 12:16pm PST 
Mine are
Mixed-I love mixed breeds becasue they are unique.

Lhasa Apso-I love Lhasas becasue my mommy grew up with them, they are beautiful, good watch dogs. They are calm.

Boykin Spaniel-Beautiful dogs. Very playful and happy. They are unique.

Huskys-Amazing breed, very pretty.

Pit Bulls-I have a soft spot for them. They are really sweet. They are really great dogs.

Well I love all dogs, but these are my top 5.
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Sun Jan 23, '11 3:11pm PST 
I love mixed breeds, too! They are some of the best dogs!
sisco

babes, schizo,- psycho,

Barked: Wed Jan 26, '11 6:57am PST 
I like cross breeds between rottweilers, german shepherds or ridgebacks.
If I had a lot of land, I'd love to breed them and see how the gorgeous puppies turn out
Howard

Tail Waggin'- Mutt

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 4:21pm PST 
I love crossbreeds, too. I love any kind of dog breed. I'm not much of a small breed dog type of person, but I love all dog breeds.
Candy

Candy advocate- for non violence

Barked: Mon Jan 31, '11 5:14pm PST 
I love Pomeranian's obviously from my family page. They are extremely loyal, and date back hundreds of years to an breed of dog discovered pulling sleds, for the native peoples of Lapland, and Iceland. I love them, for this history. Mostly though, I love them for their fierce loyalty to usually one, or maybe two people. I love them, because of one dog named Toby. My mother got him, for my dad as a father's day gift. He loved me though, and would follow me all over town while I rode my bicycle. It's amazing the stamina, that little dog had. I think back at it now, and the miles I traveled with this little black Pomeranian running in 98 degree weather, because he loved me that much. My mother was abusive, and he was my protector. No one was allowed to enter my bedroom. They had to wake me up from the hallway for school. I love them, because Toby was my protector during a time in my life when I felt no one could, or would. It was him, all 14 lbs of him, that would stand up to the biggest person to protect me. My mother had to put him outside, if she was going to spank/beat me. He didn't allow that, and I felt safe with him. I love them because of Candy now, who showed me a life away from the drugs, and the alcohol. She led me down the path to my salvation from self destruction. She succeeded where I, and so many others have failed to be able to show me a life drug/alcohol free. She gave me my life back, and in return she asked for nothing, but my love. She is now, and always will be my light, my Angel, my salvation. It was these two amazing creatures, that used their unconditional love to help me feel protected, and then saved. Now I have a new member of my pack who I traveled 12 hours to save from a shelter, so that I could pay it forward. His name is Chucky, and he is another light in my life. He makes me laugh, because he is a clown. I guess it's time, for me to have some humor in my life.
  (Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2