Bosty Trivia

(Page 8 of 40: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]  
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 5:55pm PST 
Agrees with Piloux and buster he should have adopted us, we are not bad for allergies. He said the kids have allergies.

Portugese Water Dog is what he got.
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Wed Feb 2, '11 5:56pm PST 
Portugese Water Dog

We are the all American Dog though!
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Feb 3, '11 5:21am PST 
I'l second that thought too Topper T.wave

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Feb 4, '11 11:16am PST 
Who wrote the book Marley and Me?

Cesar Millan
Tim O Riely
Stephanie Meyer
John Grogan
Anna Sewel
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 7:22am PST 
We heard that was a very good and sad movie...mommy avoids movies that make her cry....cry The author was John Grogan. Mommy has looked at the book but thus far hasnt read it...
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sat Feb 5, '11 8:40pm PST 
My mom has the movie and your right it is sad broke momma heart. Now I hear John grogans other lab Gracey has passed away too we read she contracted Lymes disease she was only 6 yrs old. cry
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Feb 14, '11 2:47pm PST 
Trivia Question:

How many Westminister Kennel Dogs Shows has there been?
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 3:55pm PST 
Oh Thank Goodness Mom didn't see Marley and Me. She woulda gone nuts. Did you guys see True Grit? About 20 people got shot, but mom started cryin when the horse was put down. She read a book a bit ago about a dog who died and came back as a little kid. And mom knew that the dog would die in the end, and read it anyway and still cried at the end. Sheeeesh --- why do they put themselves through these things.

Ps -- there is a commercial about pound/shelter dogs and mom has to change the channel every time it comes on cuz even that gets her bawlin
Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Tue Feb 15, '11 4:41pm PST 
Ya know something Piloux, mommy cried watching True Grit too about the horse....Daddy thought that she was a little on the nutty side....he would keep saying it just a movie...laugh out loudThen if we are sitting by here and some scene tears her up, we wonder what's wrong with her....so guess she has just better not watch tv..laugh out loud
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Wed Feb 16, '11 11:18am PST 
tHANK GOODNESS MOMMY HASNT SEEN IT YET SHE WOULD BE BAWLING. PLUS THOSE COMMERCIALS MAKES HER CRY TOO SHE TRIES TO CHANGE THE CHANNEL AS SOON AS IT STARTS.
  (Page 8 of 40: Viewing entries 71 to 80)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  [Last 10 entry]