Bosty Trivia

(Page 5 of 40: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 5:25am PST 
Well don't feel bad Topper my tail has a hook at the end of it and it seems like everything get hung on it esp my leash.laugh out loud
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Thu Jan 20, '11 6:19pm PST 
ha ha, does your mom have a nickname for your tail? Lauren calls my a little sausage. And she calls Miss Clover a little Ham Bone.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 6:46am PST 
Thats funny Topper mom calls me her little ham bone and sometimes a little sausage he he but for the tail she just calls it the HOOK!!laugh out loudesp if my leash is hung on it she tells dad to stop walking cause I'm hung up on the HOOK again and walking sideways. ha habig grin

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Jan 21, '11 6:49am PST 
New question: What dog is considered the most Hyper?
AKITA
GOLDEN RETRIEVER
POINTER
DALMATION
JACK RUSSELL
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 4:36pm PST 
Hey Piglet, ya didnt name us in the trivia as being hyper.....mommy thinks i am hyper..laugh out loudlaugh out loudwelll wonder who is going to be more hyper then the Bostys are.........i will have to go back and see what choices I have... got to be the Jack Russell......

Edited by author Sat Jan 22, '11 4:37pm PST

In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 6:15pm PST 
I would say a Jack Russell- my grandma has Eddie the Jack Russell and he is a little hyper. More than me that is for sure.
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Sat Jan 22, '11 6:16pm PST 
I would love to chase your tail sometime!

Jack Russell- has to be the right one.
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Jan 24, '11 7:03am PST 
I have a long tail with a white tip. I chase my tail all the time. esp if I am bored or stressed.
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 11:37am PST 
I don't have a tail at all. I wasn't even born with one. I sure wish I could have one to wag, but when I am really happy, I wag my whole butt instead. I vote for Jack Russells too --- have you ever met one? They are crazier than any Boston I ever have met.
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Jan 25, '11 7:46pm PST 
I'm park Jack Russell and can be extreme. But since I've gotten alittle older and wiser I use my hyper for chasing squirrels and other dogs away from my house. O and the frisbee you should see me go he he I can jump over 5ft in the air from a sit position. When I'm bored I chase my tail or nervous like when mom leaves I get very upset and tear up stuff. big grin
  (Page 5 of 40: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  [Last 10 entry]