Bosty Trivia

(Page 3 of 40: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 4:36am PST 
you are right Piloux!!! Good job!!wave
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 4:42am PST 
True or false, Albert Einstein had to give the $32,000 prize for winning the Nobel Prize to his ex-wife as part of their divorce settlement.
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Wed Jan 12, '11 12:10pm PST 
Falsethinking

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 6:12am PST 
sum of 121,592 kronor (roughly $32,000), Einstein gave to his ex-wife Mileva as part of their divorce ... On this day in 1960

true
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 6:14am PST 
What was the name of the Basset hound made famous in the Hush Puppies shoe commercials?
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 9:08am PST 
Hello everyone I just wanted to let you know that there is a very sweet loving full blooded Boston Terrier in our shelter that had heartworms and has gone thru those terrible shots. He has been there for the last 6 mo. He is 5 yrs old and if there is anyone out there that may be interested in adopting him or know someone who could give this wonderful little guy a good home please contact us or the Perry Co. humane society. Its sooo cold down there mom is very worried about this fella. O he is housebroken as wellway to go his name is Nico.

Edited by author Thu Jan 13, '11 9:09am PST

Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 9:46am PST 
Sure hope and pray that he finds a good furever home before long....cloud 9
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 9:55am PST 
Jason?thinking
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 11:02am PST 
you may need to google it to find the correct answer.
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Thu Jan 13, '11 2:38pm PST 
thinkingWe did google it and that name Jason popped up. There might be another one that did commercials also. This is what we found.

"How did my Basset Hound become the Hush Puppies' mascot? That's the question I get asked every time someone learns that my dog, Jason (right), was selected for the now famous series of print and video ads. Most people don't believe it until I dig out my scrapbook (view it here) and show them the behind-the-scenes photographs taken during the photo sessions. After flipping through the album's pages, they're usually convinced that they met the guy who owned "The Hush Puppy Dog".
To learn the full story, check out the links below. For some background about Jason, start with "Who is this dog, anyway?" Next read the trade article There's Nothing Like a Dog. It describes why Jason was selected to be the Hush Puppies model, what it's like to work with a dog in front of the camera, and the ad industries' reaction to a non-traditional "spokes-dog.""
  (Page 3 of 40: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
[First 10 entry] Page Links:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]