Bosty Trivia

(Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 6:22am PST 
Hey everyone would they be intrested in playing trivia?
I will post a question and whoever answers it correctly will get points and at the end of the month whoever has the most points will get a FOREVER STAR. Only right answers count so you can google the question.
If I get enough intrested partys then we will start posting for the weekend.dancing
Put your thinking caps on.thinking
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 1:55pm PST 
Hey that sounds like that would be fun, Piglet.....I might do a little better then I do at football....in trivialaugh out loudSurely couldnt get much worst, I thik i's low man on totem pole in the football..
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 3:40pm PST 
I'll play!!!!!!

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 4:46am PST 
Buster you just didn't start playing football until after it had started, but your doing great! maybe if you post some more trivia questions you could get more points. Mom thinking up ways to do superbowl. She wants to do a board but doesn't know how so maybe we can do something else.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sat Jan 8, '11 6:23am PST 
Wonderful hopefully more will soon play.big grin
ok I will post my first trivia question and this evening sometime I will post another one so check back later to see if another trivia has been posted. At the end of the week which will be next Sat. I will tally up our points and post our scores and at the end of the month the one with the most points will get a forever star. So if you have friends who might be intrested in playing tell them to come on over to PB the more the merrier it will be. Just jump in and anyone can answer I will be keeping track of all who want to play.

first trivia

From what country is Riesling?
Poland
Ireland
Germany
France
pepsi

Definitley not- caffeine free

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 10:27am PST 
are bostons really supposed to be this smart thinking
Buster

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 1:04pm PST 
Of course bostys are smart!!!!laugh out loud
Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 1:05pm PST 
I know Buster sure thinks he knows it all. I will say Germany.
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 1:07pm PST 
Well let me see here!thinking Just guessing I would say it sounds like a Polish name...So how about Poland?
Buster

Barked: Sun Jan 9, '11 1:08pm PST 
I dont think its Poland Brea....I hate to say it but I think Brandy is right and I think its Germany...
  (Page 1 of 40: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]