Christmas at the Gap

(Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Jan 4, '11 2:12pm PST 
I posted a diary entry on my page with 6 photos to explain all the activity I was involved in at the trailer for 2 weeks. A dawg's gotta do what a dawg's gotta do. wink
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Tue Jan 4, '11 3:11pm PST 
I wuz feelin' a chill just lookin' at dem pixchurs Mad'! Where's yur coat?
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Tue Jan 4, '11 5:40pm PST 
Your trip to the Gap sounds DEVINE!!!way to goway to goway to go

JerryLee

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 6:26am PST 
Well, thank dog it didn't rain da whole time you wuz der! Da cold ya can bundle up an' still enjoy. Rain? Press yur nose to da window or marathon sleep.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Jan 5, '11 6:49am PST 
I did wear my coat on the cold days when we were outside. I don't like it but I'm not stoooopid.

Yeah I had great plans but those naps were pretty cool. My dad likes them a lot too - you can see his feet - BOL.

I did chase deer once or twice. Didn't manage to catch any, but what would I do with a giant deer? Ride it? thinking
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 7:49am PST 
No Maddi...ya eats it!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 8:51am PST 
Ok, I'm six pounds - a deer is what? I'm supposed to drag it down, bite its throat with my mighty jaws and then devour it? Nope, sounds like work. Chasing is the ticket!
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Thu Jan 6, '11 6:11pm PST 
Yeah, it's all in the chase for me, too. I only eat left over carcasses, not fresh kill. Well, except for those tender, delightful baby bunnies, that is. cloud 9
JerryLee

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 5:12am PST 
I loved da chasin' too! Dat wuz my passion, but da reason yur chasin' iz 'cause yur trying ta catch 'em...at least fur me it wuz. All dem near misses just whets yur appytight fur da next time.
Mad', Point well taken...6 pound you, hangin' onna bucks neck would prolly bother 'em 'bout as much as a tick.
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Fri Jan 7, '11 7:27am PST 
Ah the difference between a wanna be and the real deal. confused

I enjoy the chase cuz I like to see them run from me and sometimes I get close and the adrenaline starts pumping...

"Dream, Dream, Dream, Dream" (Name that tune)laugh out loud
  (Page 1 of 6: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6