santa's village and post office

(Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Fri Dec 10, '10 11:21pm PST 
well Piloux if you send a letter like da one you sent us...den Santa paws will prolly laugh so hard his sack fall opens and you can nab the guds..big laugh
Prince Cheto

I LOVE Piloux!!!- She is all- mine!!!

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 10:27am PST 
Dear Santa Paws I wish all my pals get all the prezzies they wished for and good health ....I have no wishes for myself as you already gave me the best prezzie ever meeting and getting engaged to my beautimus Piloux the Queen of my heart.

Now on to my bratty sister Princess Vala V she has been very bad this year, but she did try to be good this last week before your visit (BOL)

We wih that our brother Angel Harley the Grampy Pug and all the other angels that they know they are still loved by us and all the pawrents. I know you will give them all very special gifts this year. As they all deserve.

Thank You Santa

Cheto & family
Lily2

I'm the big one.

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 11:02am PST 
Piloux is cryin again. I guess Cheto's loving words and kind hard just gets to her.

I have been very good and my mom gives me so much all year long. I can't think of anything new I want for Christmas. I'll have to put my red thinking cap on

♥Rave- n♥

I have a Tude

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 8:30pm PST 
I wonder if Santy Paws liked all his letter we wroted...
We lubbed all the responses and know he will too..
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYPUGGY!!!cloud 9
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 12:29pm PST 
Raven, I bet Santy pasted your letter on the front of his fridge he liked it so darn much. How could he not?
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 1:12pm PST 
All of the letters to Santa was great. All participants will have their names put in a drawing for a gift that Santa Dawg left. Pepsi and his sister Brena will draw out the name of the winner and their mommy will video it and post it and the winner will be announced during the Christmas party tomorrow nite at Charm School.

Merry Christmas to all and to all a safe and Happy News Years.

Luv Busterpartyway to goway to goway to goway to goway to goway to go
Teddy, CGC

Little- Teddy- Weddy

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 2:30am PST 
OMD I didn't get to write my list out fur Santa Paws!! Im definitely on the Naughty List fur sure now!! naughtynaughty
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 1:55pm PST 
guys, it just rained so hard that I went to my bed to take a nap and my bed flowed down the street and my mom had to come get me.
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 9:27am PST 
I asked Santa for something and I hope he gives it to me. I asked him to make sure all of my friends had a merry, merry Christmas (that's you guys, you know). I asked him to find homes for all the orphaned animals and I asked him to fill all our hearts with love for one another. I am going to be really, really good until Saturday now.
♥King- Gus♥

One handsome- man..grrr baby

Barked: Fri Dec 24, '10 10:07pm PST 
Piloux....yer bed floating down the street...really ???thinkingwink

Well we know one orphan little girl has found a safe,warm bed this night..may she one day find a furever home, but in the meantime she is well taken care ofcloud 9
  (Page 5 of 6: Viewing entries 41 to 50)  
1  2  3  4  5  6