santa's village and post office

(Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  
♥Whee- zer♥

It\\\\\\\'s all- about me

Barked: Sun Nov 28, '10 11:02pm PST 
AG great letters...applauseapplauseapplause

I guess I has been a gud Puggy too..I don do nuthin wrong, but I kinda likes that "Naughty" letters...winkwinkwink
Amazing- Gracie

Proof that God- has a sense of- humor

Barked: Mon Nov 29, '10 9:11am PST 
WHEEZER!!!!
You looks jes' like da turkeyshockshockshock
Roux

doo da doo

Barked: Tue Nov 30, '10 11:40am PST 
Dear Santy Paws...
*Roux puts pencil up to mouf, tapping it* Hmmm
Dis will be my fust Christmas dats I remember..las year I wasn't vury big yet...all I cared about was eating and pooin...well, come to think of it dats what I care about now..huh..
any hoo...
I am now libing wif a big ol fambly..
I gots my two sisfurs Boo and Raven..(Boo is very fun to pway wif)
I gots my two brofurs Gus and Wheezy (Dey is bof fun to pway wif)
Although mommy sez Wheezy is nots a toy to put in my mouffrownshrug
I lub bein here. I gets to sleep on mommys bed..but dats her fault so I shouldn't get a naughty mark fur dat..she don make me sleep in da kennel no more..so its her fault..wink
I sit when I am told to
I has a really sof mouf (Mommy likes dat)
I eat very gentlylittle angel
I am cutebig grin
I lub my gammie

*Roux hears a noise behind her and turns *mommy is holding a naughty list up for santy paws behind her back* HMPH...don looks at dat Santy Paws..I am jes young yet and I am learnin..
Yes, I chew up stuff, yes I jump on peeple, yes, I try to bash my way fru da door, BUT...I am still a gud girl..little angel
SO..I hads Boo make me a really big sockin and you kin puts all my goodies in der.
List of goodies,
raw hide boney (BIG)
pig ears
bully sticks
blanket
BIG stuffy toy
SQUEAKY BIG TOYS
coat
my own queen bed
treaties
fud
more fud
some more treaties

OK dat shud do it fur now..but since I gots time, I might think of ober things..will gets back to you

Lub lots
Roux (Rooby do)way to go

Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 5:59am PST 
wow! Those are some good Christmas letters to Santy Paws....I's still trying to find paper that's not been chewed on to start my letter.laugh out loud
Molly Mae

Kitty Magnet

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 7:19pm PST 
Dis my first Christmas too. I already gots my stockin hung by da fire, sept we don't got no fire yet...but Mom said she'd get some wood carried in one of these days.

Now I'z been lookin at da size ob my stockin and I'm not sure it's big enough for a girl like me. I mean, I'z a big dog and dat means I needs lots ob treats, and bigger toys, not dose little things that Soph usually gets....but never mind...back to my list...

1. I wants bully sticks
2. Big squeeky stuffy...better send several cause I gets em slobbery and dey has to go in da wash so I needs back ups.
3. Rawhide chews (and dis time I'z wants da smaller kind cause I can hides dem in my mouth and no one can take dem and den I can drop dem out and tantalize Soph and make her mad)
4. Treats...as in Stewart's cookies and other sorted doggie biscuits.
5. Maybe a coat for when it gets really cold
6. I also wants a purse to keeps my money in. Mom has collected four ob my baby teefs and I tinks da Toof Fairy is goin to be owin me some big bucks when I turns dem inway to go

Dats all I can finks ob. Tanks Santa...and by da way, I'z been good, just go looks at my page, it even says I'z been good.way to go
♥Whee- zer♥

It\\\\\\\'s all- about me

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 11:59pm PST 
Huh, Wheezy scratches chin...I needs to get a list goin

Dear Santy Paws..
I am da Wheez Meister..the one..hehe..the only..*ahem*
Whar wuz I...*tap tap

Oh yea
1. a collar wif spikes so Roux will quit pulling me around like I is her pugsonal stuffed toy or sumpin..*rubs neck for emphasis

2. a booster seat so when we goes fur rides I kin see out da window

3. Fud...all of it..

4. My own bed..cuz mom is always carrin on abouts me havin da whole bed to sleeps on and where do I go?? On her pillow at the head of da bed..*where else would I be goin? duh...

5. Bullysticks and Pig ears...dey are really gud

6. a sign so when I sits on my lap, dat I kin holds up ana its says," dis here Wheezy zone, no other furblings aloud"..*dey is always tryin ta push me off! HMPH...

7. Fud...

8. Pugweiser! haha..noo I am jes kidden *pushes pugweiser behind his back.

Whal that is all I kin think of rights now..but I might has to add stuff..cuz its my birthday three days after Christmas so I gets...uh I mean I needs more..way to goparty
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 7:01pm PST 
Ya mean ya are a Christmas baby, WHeezer? Do you still get to celebrate your birthday?thinkingthinking
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 7:56am PST 
Dear Santie Claus,

I have tried so hard to be good, but you know how it is. I was born naughty and well, I just decided to stay that way. But I do try. So, I won't even ask for anythin for Christmas.

But, if you did bring stuff to naughty dogs, I bet they would like a warm fleece blankie, and some treats, and another bag of treats and a bag of dog cookies and a new collar (size medium with a matching one in size large for their much bigger twin sister-best friends). I think they would like you to ask their mom for extra table scraps during the holidays too.

But, that is just a suggestion. Merry Christmas Santie and don't be worried if you come to our house. Lily will probably bark at you, but she won't bite you or anythin.
Little Pete

Born To Play !

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 6:40pm PST 
Dear Santa Claus,
My name is Little Pete I am 4 years old and I live in Washington State which is a very long way from the North Pole.

I have tried to be a good doggie all year and hope that you and your reindeers will be able to deliver me a nice present. At the moment my special toy is any kind of squeaky. I know that you and your helpers must be very busy at the moment and hope that you will also have time to deliver some nice gifts for my family.
I will leave you a glass of milk and some cookies next to our Christmas tree and there will also be some carrots for Rudolf and the other reindeers.

Love from Your Very Good Bostie!! LP
wave
★- Marilyn- Monroe - ★

Moo Moo-

Barked: Mon Dec 6, '10 8:44pm PST 
Dear Santa Paws

Uhhhmmm....Well this year I think I have been a good girl all year round wink laugh out loud I don't chew things or potty in the house. I'm not a mean girl, more like a cute little mouse. I love my mommy and my daddy along with my sisfurs and my brofur, what more could a girl ask for........... Well I'll tell you

A new rope toy

At least two nylabone's (chicken & peanut butter)

A couple of new squeaky toys

A fancy new collar (you know with bling and stuff)

A week trip to a dog paradise (somewhere with lots of trees and water)

Beef Jerky treats

Cookies

A new luxury dog bed

One of the dog bowl water fountain things (so I can play in it smile )

A new bling name tag (to go with my new collar)

To be able to meet my dogster furiends

And last but not least.......For all the dogs in the world to having loving families like ours with a roof over their head and lots of food, and be able to celebrate Christmas toohug

Luv Ya Santa
Marilyn Monroe
  (Page 3 of 6: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6