CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

(Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 1:56pm PST 
Luke, you sure sound like you live in an excitin house.
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 8:27pm PST 
First of all 60 degrees would be heaven! You would need a sweater here Piloux! Mom took Busters advice and put the present up high! Thanks Busters mom!
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Wed Dec 22, '10 8:28pm PST 
Miss Clover Louise went to the vet today- she was gone all day- I was worried and howeled most of the day. Now she is home - Happy Christmas everybody.

LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 5:24am PST 
We sure hope Miss Clover is ok Topper. Boy it looks bad here at our house they are calling for 1-3 inches of snow here between now and Christmas Day. I can't wait to go running in the snow I love snow. Too bad no one else in my household does.puppy
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 5:27am PST 
Our momma doing ok Piloux she had to go get those shots in her back again and she is still in therapy from my fur cousins biting her hands up. They say she has lost almost 80 percent strength in her left hand from her right. It still hurts her alot but she says its more managable now.dog
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Thu Dec 23, '10 9:33am PST 
Well Piglet, I hope she's even better soon and I hope Miss Clover Louise is better. Does anyone know how she is?

But, in the meantime...
I asked Santa for something and I hope he gives it to me. I asked him to make sure all of my friends had a merry, merry Christmas (that's you guys, you know). I asked him to find homes for all the orphaned animals and I asked him to fill all our hearts with love for one another. I am going to be really, really good until Saturday now.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sat Dec 25, '10 5:59pm PST 
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! ITS MY FIRST CHRISTMAS IN MY NEW FOREVER HOME!!! WE WISH ALL OF OUR DEAR FRIENDS HERE AT PB THE BEST CHRISTMAS EVER!!! AND YES THERE IS A SANTA HE LEFT ME ALL KINDS OF WONDERFUL THINGS.happy dancehappy dancehappy dance
Princess- Brea, - Cheerleader

Luvs to Cheer

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 5:53am PST 
Hi Piglet, did you finally get to open your presents up? I got to open my yesterday morning. Did everyone have a good Christmas? How is Miss Clover doing? I's so excited we got a whole week of mommy spending time with us so we can play more..
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Sun Dec 26, '10 5:55am PST 
Hi Piloux, guess you finally came out from underneath your bed when Santa brought your presents...
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Mon Dec 27, '10 5:07am PST 
Christmas was wonderful I had lots of new toys and treats. Santa was indeed good to us this year. Too bad Piglet had to make a pig of himself and eat all his treats and get sick all over the house. He left red and green Christmas piles in the floor all over. Mom had to take everything away and make him go to his bed to calm down. That left me and Belle to have all the fun without him. Too bad it just didn't last long cause he wasn't having none of it and was back to the toy pile.happy dance
  (Page 7 of 8: Viewing entries 61 to 70)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8