CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

(Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Brandy- (1995-2012)

Luv to bark !

Barked: Tue Dec 14, '10 12:22pm PST 
Hey a road trip to see Piloux!! That sounds like fun...and since she knows where the treats are kept at...cheercheer
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed Dec 15, '10 4:47am PST 
I'm on my way Piloux. I don't like this cold icey stuff. Its suppose to sleet and snow here today even my sweater isn't warm enough for me here. brrrrrr!
Starry-ied- Top Tux by- the Bay

always a- champion

Barked: Wed Dec 15, '10 9:31am PST 
Yes, let's all take a road trip to see Piloux- I will rent the bus Piloux made for us last year!

(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Thu Dec 16, '10 7:17am PST 
Well its been sleeting here today and all night last night. I slid right out the door this morning. Thanks to mom she put some doggy melt out so I wouldn't fall anymore on the deck. I don't know about this icey stuff not so much fun even Luke fell coming up the steps to get in today. I sure hope Santa doesn't fall trying to bring me presents.
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Fri Dec 17, '10 8:05am PST 
Uh oh guys. It is really gray outside and it is freezing (60°) and its supposed to rain from today until Thursday and stay cold too. I bet we'll be under 10 feet of snow by then. I better get out my little sweater.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sun Dec 19, '10 2:55pm PST 
Well our roads are finally clear but we hear its gonna snow again right before christmas. Mom hurried and went to the shelter to bring nice Christmas blankets and toys and some yummy treats for animals and human alike today. Since it may get bad again here she didn't want to take anymore chances esp. since she has to go back to hosp. for tests Monday sure hope she doesn't have to stay.thinking
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 12:25pm PST 
Pigsy, is your momma okay? I hope the tests aren't anything too bad. Snow for Christmas? I envy you guys that get snow for Christmas. We have had rain for 4 days now and its gonna rain until Thursday, clear up for Christmas, rain again, clear up for New Years and then rain again. We live in Pasadena and you can almost always counting on it bein beautiful for the Rose Parade. One year it did actually rain and no one knew what to do. They had the parade anyway, but it was rainy and blowy and funny to watch from tucked under the covers in bed just a few miles away.
In Memory of- Miss Clover- Louis

Talk of the Town

Barked: Mon Dec 20, '10 5:07pm PST 
Well, we did it, Mommie wrapped presents and put them under the tree, guess what one of did, we opened the present and chewed a little hole in it, and then didn't not admit to it!
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 3:43am PST 
Well of course,Miss Clover you have to investigate and make sure the presents are safe....mommy put our presents on the table where we cannt reach them.shock
LUKE

Wheres- my- frisbee!!!

Barked: Tue Dec 21, '10 6:30am PST 
HA HA HA I GOT AHOLD OF TWO OF MY PRESSIES AND RAN OFF WITH IT MOM HAD TO CHASE ME DOWN TO GET IT BACK AND MADE ME DROP IT AND THATS WHEN PIGLET CAME OVER AND SWIPED IT AND RAN THE OTHER WAY SO WHEN MOM FINALLY GOT IT BACK IT WAS ALL SLOBBERY AND NASTY. ITS ALL OURS NOW. I CAN GET THINGS OFF THE TABLES IF I KNOW THEY ARE MY TOYS. MOM DON'T STAND A CHANCE SHE EVEN CLOSES ME OUT OF THE ROOM AND I CAN OPEN THE DOOR BEFORE SHE CAN GET IT WRAPPED. BUT SHE STILL HAS LOTS OF STUFF FOR ME UNDER THE TREE AND IN MY SOCK. WHERE I CAN'T GET TO IT.puppy
  (Page 6 of 8: Viewing entries 51 to 60)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8