CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

(Page 3 of 8: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Wed Dec 1, '10 8:19am PST 
Our mom got too busy to decorate last weekend. Let's see if she can get it together for this weekend. I love Christmas cuz all the lights are so pretty. I like the food too.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Wed Dec 1, '10 11:30am PST 
I get to go meet Santa this weekend. We are getting pictures made with Santa!!!!! Santa is sending all the proceeds to the local Shelter to give the pups and kittys something for Christmas too!!!I've never seen a Santa before I can't waitblue dog
Buster

Little Tuff- Hurricane Buster

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 6:04am PST 
wow! Meet Santy Claus, that will be neat Piglet!!

Tonite is our town's CHristmas Parade and guess what? I get to be in the parade tonite...my vet is sponsoring a float and asked if we would be on the float.....laugh out loud so mommy's is trying to find my christmas shirt and my coat cause it will probably be cold tonite...

.Brea dont get to go because she is kinda stubborn and dont listen....so she will stay home with Brandy.laugh out loud

So keep your paws crossed that I will not act out tonitelaugh out loud

Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 9:07am PST 
My Mom too Piloux, she ws goin to put up da tree yesterday but didn't get it done. Now she is sayin today. I can't wait. I luvs Christmas!cheer
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 4:56pm PST 
We can't put up our tree for a week or so, or it'll dry out and get all brown and icky. It stays so warm where I live. But we got decorations that lazy mom could get out.
Lady Sophie- of the Great- Hunt

The Baby!

Barked: Thu Dec 2, '10 7:25pm PST 
Busterwave Woohoo for you on da float! Dids you have a good time?

We have an old fake tree dat Mom puts up so don't have to worry bout it dryin out, it's already dried outlaugh out loud

She just used the top part and made it a small tree and set it on a table so Molly wouldn't be so tempted to try and take stuff off it...either that or she is really just the laziest person on the planet shrug
Piloux

Her motto is

Barked: Fri Dec 3, '10 10:24am PST 
Hey Buster --- how'd it go? Were you scared? Was it cold? Did you get treats? Did kids wave at you? Was Brea mad at you when you got home? Could you smell stuff from up there on the float? Did you jump off and cause trouble? Where there other dogs on the float? Did your mom find your sweater? Let's see, what else?
giselle fifi

I am the- Princess of- Parklane!!!!

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 7:32am PST 
mom is debating if she should take us to Santa today,dad is working and mom would have to take us both by herselfsnoopysnoopy
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 12:28pm PST 
HO HO HO I met Santa Yesterday boy was that fun I sat right in his lap with Belle. Luke got to sit at his feet he was such a good boy mom took off his leash and told him to sit and stay and he didshock boy did that shock me. We were all so good we all got a treat bag and toy from Santa. Buster how did your night out on the float go? Sounds like fun hope you didn't get too cold out there its been snowing some here today. I had to have my sweater put on I's been freezing.
(Piglet)

Shelter dogs- Rule!

Barked: Sun Dec 5, '10 12:29pm PST 
Giselle I sure hope your mom took you and Newt to see Santa it was so much fun. I gots all kinds of good stuff. Everyone there just loved me AND MY FUNNY NAME.
  (Page 3 of 8: Viewing entries 21 to 30)  
1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8