Welcome back, Maddi!

(Page 1 of 98: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Sophie

Did someone say - SQUIRREL???

Barked: Sat Nov 6, '10 12:49pm PST 
wavewavewave

Welcome back, Mad!! Can't wait to hear all the 'ventures you've had, the critters you've chased, the victims you've tortured. Hurry up and tell us all about it!! cheercheercheer
JerryLee

Lord of the- manor,master of- the woods.

Barked: Sun Nov 7, '10 4:04am PST 
~~~runs out to get some snacks an' libations~~~
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 11:58am PST 
Aw shucks guys. red face I will make a diary entry! Glad to be back confused

Sophie

Barked: Tue Nov 9, '10 7:03pm PST 
Fur real, we're glad to have ya back!! Let the stories begin!! dancingdancingdancing
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 6:19am PST 
Check out my page - I put my diary entry in plus some substantiating photos of my work down on the border. I must say I was pretty helpful to the Border Patrol; they want me to come back to help soon!!! wave
JerryLee

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 7:20am PST 
~~~trots in from visitig Mad's page...still humming Louie Louie~~~
Great pixchurs Mad'...I left some comments. Yur diary update wuz helpful...but, gots any fyi's just fur me an' Sophie? wink
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Wed Nov 10, '10 8:56am PST 
Well I sure saw our tax dollars at work. Everywhere you looked there were border patrol SUV's - Dad said they were looking for suspicious characters. And there was a new check station not there before, that's where the German Shepherd was, in line with about 5 other agents by our truck - spooky even if you aren't guilty of anything. We had fox experiences at the cabin and in Terlingua and a bunch of coyotes circled the cabin one night around 4 AM. Mom looked outside but all she could do was hear them. They said a big mountain lion was spotted by the road to the gate. I didn't see him; his paw prints were as big as my head, I think. White tails in our pastures and mule deer in park right across the road - but not both either place. Saw turkey tracks but no turkeys - there used to be a lot in the pasture. I will have my typist send you both pics - apologize if we have duplicated sending them. We had an awesome time!
JerryLee

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 6:40am PST 
After lookin' at dem pixchurs I can shur see why you love date area so much! Wish alla dem coyotes had stayed on yur side of da mississippi river! laugh out loud We don't see 'em too often but dey can make a pup nuts at night, howlin', chatterin' an' singin' around! 'Bout 5:30 dis mornin' (Ma had just let H&R out to pee)one gave a long,lonesome howl. She opened da door to call da pups back in an' Rain wuz already makin' a fast bee line to da house! laugh out loud Hadda call Harley twice, he wuz doin' hiz macho "I ain't skeered uh no stinkin' coyote" bark! wink
Sounds like alla da wildlife in Texas iz alot bolder den dey are 'round here. Wunner if it's 'cause dey gots so much wide open spaces an' not so much human contact?
Yeah, bet dem border patrol guys would make ya feel guilty of sumpin' even tho yur innocent! Dey gots dat intimidation thing down pat. Mad', did dey frisk ya an' find dat shoulder holster under yur serape? Hope dey didn't blow yur cover!
Maddi

FAST DAWG!

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 6:55am PST 
There's a book called SKYWATER your typist should read - it's about coyotes. And Mom says it's a wonderful book. When Mom was working in Arlington(where the Rangers and Cowboys play) they saw a coyote on the median on Interstate 20 and again by their offices several times. I imagine the coyotes are going - "Just yesterday that was woods, now it's a Macaroni Grill!" And people have to watch for their little pets in some areas of the Metro Mess. Not me of course, I also am not afraid of no stinkin coyote. The Border Patrol guy comes up to the truck and says "I am a Border Patrol officer. Can you tell me your citizenship?" And my dad says "US" and then he asks my mom the same thing. BUT they didn't ask ME! And because I was undercover, they weren't aware I was on their side! But I got the last laugh cuz my holster was covered up by my serape disquise. Yeah, that county where the ranch is is one of the least populated in Texas. 2 towns and and the biggest is 1500 - they should count the deer and the stinky pigs if you ask me.
Sophie

Barked: Thu Nov 11, '10 5:24pm PST 
hailhail Wow, Maddi hailhail

What a vacation! You had to be exhausted by the time you got home! Very clever covering up your weapon!
  (Page 1 of 98: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]